Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 9/6/2004 9:08:32 PM EDT
looking at moving there soon.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
do you mean   "CAMERA KELLY" !..........

I would not bet on it...... he is a anal retentive ass..  Had the mis pleasure of meeting him at a Pro gun show.....

but thats just my opinion of him....

Good luck!
COLT!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
do you mean   "CAMERA KELLY" !..........

I would not bet on it...... he is a anal retentive ass..  Had the mis pleasure of meeting him at a Pro gun show.....

but thats just my opinion of him....

Good luck!
COLT!

Alright. care to let me in on the joke?  was he taking pictures of people at a gun show?

And why does it amuse you that a dumbass sheriff would not "permit" me to own a suppressor? The SOB.
You one of them hippie liberal types? I'll out ya!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:46:20 AM EDT
[#3]
In a homeland security related article in the Columbus Disgrace he was quoted as saying

"In Clark County, when we have to go to the bathroom we step out into the corn field."  

I shat you not, that's what he said!   He was referring to his county's EMA buying a portable AC/Heated porta-potty that can be towed on a trailer, and cost $1000.  The purpose of the trailer was so HAZMAT types wouldn't have to sweat to death in HAZMAT suits while going potty...  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#4]
First off I am not  oneof the "hippie liberal types"  Camera Kelly did not take Kindly to a group of us there who were there supporting  the "ohio unorganized militia!" He personally things that private sheeple (citizens) have no need for weapons like that!!..

Thats why i posted that response....

COLT!
135th BN / 17th FF
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm just messin' with ya a little.  
But I am dissappointed to hear that.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:09:11 AM EDT
[#6]
So where is Clark County, is it far from the Columbus area?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:41:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Springfield
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Leisure Shoot, I live in Champaign County, next county north of Clark and our Sheriff has signed off on FA's, SBR's and suppressors.  If you make the move you might want to check out moving just a little further north.  County seat is Urbana, you can be in Springfield in 15-20 minutes.  By the way, don't move into Urbana, the Chief of police, will not sign off on anything.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#9]
What I'm looking at is right off 70, as my wife will be working in Dublin, and I'll be in Vandalia.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:53:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I believe that Kelly has been pretty good about CCW, but you might want to look a few miles east in Madison county.  

The Montgomery County sheriff is not particularly friendly to CCW saying that the state law on when you are approached by an officer in your car, you will need to either have the firearm easily seen or locked away.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:12:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I got my CCW in Madison.  
Took a couple weeks, but the guys were really cool.
Showing off the new computers they got, etc...
That was a nice change of pace from Franklin and Delaware Co sheriffs.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top