Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/28/2006 2:27:30 PM EDT
I need a set of Stainless 1911 pins . I don't want to get raped on shipping . Any one planning an order soon I can piggy back this on and cut a deal with ya to mail that to me?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:07:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:54:22 PM EDT
last time I ordered small parts they had an option for a small package that was half the usual shipping. I got a magpul trigger guard and once piece gas rings shipped for like $3 or so.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:35:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Shadowblade:
What pins do you need?

Full set 1911 pins in stainless . Heh . I think we chatted about this before , but I never got around to getting them .

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=16420&title=1911+AUTO+PIN+SET This in stainless is fine .
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:43:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Kodiak-AK:
I need a set of Stainless 1911 pins . I don't want to get raped on shipping . Any one planning an order soon I can piggy back this on and cut a deal with ya to mail that to me?

How does one set up an account with them to get a discount. Do you have to produce and FFL? and business license? I know that they do give a significant discount if you have an account.

But what kind of an account I don't know.

D.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:57:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2006 9:58:14 AM EDT by SkiShooter]

Originally Posted By darkop:

How does one set up an account with them to get a discount. Do you have to produce and FFL? and business license? I know that they do give a significant discount if you have an account.

D.

Get a C&R license. Only $30 for three years and good for dealer pricing at Brownells, Midway and Grafs.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:29:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:33:50 PM EDT

What pins do you need?

Full set 1911 pins in stainless . Heh . I think we chatted about this before , but I never got around to getting them .

www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=16420&title=1911+AUTO+PIN+SET This in stainless is fine .

I'll get an order together by tonight (Sunday) and throw that item in with it.

Sweet . Let me know when it gets here and how you want compensation and I will give ya a mailing address for it .

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:35:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By darkop:

D.

Yep a Like the other gentlman said a C&R will do it . I just can't have a C&R in my current liveing situation (Long Story). But it is kind of good that I can't have a C&R right now or I would always be broke .
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:43:28 PM EDT
If active duty you get the same dealer/ffl discount, if not active you shouldnt have a problem finding an active guy on this forum who could help you out also.
Top Top