Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/3/2005 2:09:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/4/2005 4:01:21 PM EDT by Jm03]
I am thinking of making a trip there tommorrow and becoming a member.Any of you guys shoot there?

Any experience or advice about shooting there?

We dont have a lot of range options here in Central IL.So I figured I would give it try
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 3:14:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/3/2005 3:14:37 PM EDT by brass-hog]

Originally Posted By Jm03:
I am thinking of making a trip there tommorrow and becoming a member.Any of you guys shoot there?

Any experience or advice about shooting there?

We dont have a lot of range options here in Central IL.So I figured I would give it try

I have shot at the Springfield Armory Single Stack Classic there the last two years. The USPSA nationals were just completed at Pasa in July. That is the best range for shooting in the USA bar none. The nationals are there every year for a reason. It is huge. You won't be disappointed.
brasshog
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:00:40 PM EDT
I've shot the Nationals and the Single Stack there. If I lived closer I would probably join.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 7:51:19 PM EDT
If you think you have limited range options in Central IL try moving up North. I spent a nice chunk of change to join a club up here. I am glad I did. Having access to a place to get some use out of your guns is a good thing. Join that club if you can.

I shot at PASA several years ago for the 2nd single stack classic. The place is huge. Nicer than my club by a long shot,
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:01:12 PM EDT
I went to Pasa this morning.It was kind of bad timeing because they are in the middle of the Masters.

But everyone was very nice and showed me to a range where I could sight my new upper in at.
If any of you live any where close to Barry, IL I would advise becoming a member.They just opened a 600 yd range.

This is a very nice and spacious facility with several ranges.I am definatley going back soon and hope to get involved in some of the shoots.

2 Thumbs up!!!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:51:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2005 8:53:09 AM EDT by streetdog156]
I have been a member at PASA for years. It is by far one of the finest shooting ranges in the midwest, if not the USA. There are 17 different ranges, including a 600 yard rifle range, a 200 yard pistol range, and several ranges with steel targets, including the Masters speed shooting plates that are set up year round. You must be a member to shoot there but at $25 a year to belong, it is worth joining even if you only go once or twice a year. For more go to, www.pasapark.com
Top Top