Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2003 7:05:27 PM EDT
Well I am looking for other pilots that are in the general area of Atlanta that might need help flying IFR.  I went to ComAir Aviation Academy and I am fully rated.  I always could use the practice and helps keep me current.  Please post if you carry at least a private pilots license and would like help flying interment!

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
What, no other pilots here?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:43:01 PM EDT
[#2]
In my youth, I worked as a pilot once.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I'm not a rated pilot, but I'd be GLAD to split the gas costs for ANY flight time I can get, even as just a passenger,  and if you're a rated instructor pilot and I can log the time, I'll pay a fair rate for your time, too!

I like flying so much I wish that the airlines offered round trips to nowhere.  They just take off, fly you around for a few hours, and bring you back to the airport you came from.   I'd be a frequent flyer, because I love to fly but don't have anywhere to go!

I'm in the Melbourne, FL area.

CJ
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#4]
We're all bullshit pile-its. Pile-it here, pile-it there....
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:34:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Gacop you make me laugh.  Well I am rated but I have been ill for over a year now due to lead poisoning.  Dont ask where I got it I have no clue, but I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to get the lead out.  So Im broke and without a J-O-B.  I was just looking for someone that has a plane or timeshares a plane that needs back up in the cockpit.  Id love to take everyone up, its a freedom everyone should feel.  But Bank of America says I cant afford it at this time.  

Anyone out there that knows anyone that does need a back up pilot I worked for Comair and know my shizznit.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 3:26:13 AM EDT
[#6]
vedubin01, sorry to hear about your illness and job situation.

Talking about lead poisoning on a gun board?  I won't even start.    (Sorry, I use humor to cope with life's little problems.)

I'll talk to my neighbor about the flying.  He flies for a local company.  Mainly he shuttles executives around the SE.  He also delivers airplanes.  Maybe he'll be able to help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top