Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2003 3:33:15 PM EDT
We'll be set up there as always.  Any of you guys coming down?  Saturday is the best as we all end up at Mettlers for an evening of great entertainment.  InaHood, I realize that portion might not be of interest to you.  So, who if anyone is coming?  
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
 Um, Dude...  Don't know if you've heard, but I'm straight!  

HOWEVER, that being said, I don't really like Mettlers, as I've been there twice, and quite frankly both times I went the girls were some REALLY HIDEOUS HILDABITCHES.    But it certainly is refreshing to get a nice pussy shoved in your face (and smell that cheap perfume they always wear) for only a dollar!  At least at Deja Vu the girls are (usually) SMOKIN' HOT!!!  (I've wasted a couple hundred dollars in that place...  But I stay away because I LOVE lap dances, and I'm poor.  How can you buy guns & ammo when you're handing it out to bitches?)

I have to work this friday & saturday nights (until 3 AM), and will likely not make it down to mankato.  I will likely spend part of saturday in my hometown not too far from there though.  If for some reason I do get into Mankato this saturday (or sunday) I'll stop by to give you some shit for your comments.    But I don't think I'll make it that far south because I'll likely be sleeping.

I kicked ass tonight in my fencing practice bouts!  In celebration I've cracked open a few Leinenkugel's Originals!    YUM!!!  
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Um, Dude...  Don't know if you've heard, but I'm straight!

Wasn't sure after seeing those internet pics of you.

HOWEVER, that being said, I don't really like Mettlers, as I've been there twice, and quite frankly both times I went the girls were some REALLY HIDEOUS HILDABITCHES.    But it certainly is refreshing to get a nice pussy shoved in your face (and smell that cheap perfume they always wear) for only a dollar!

Girls have been much better the past couple times.  Plus you can't beat a $10 lap dance!
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 4:45:06 PM EDT
[#3]
$10???  I never paid for a lap dance when I was there...  That beats the $20 ones at Deja Vu (I often hate getting only the $15 quickie dances [A.W.O.M.])!!!  $20 adds up FAST;  Er, Um, I mean, $20 SUBTRACTS FAST (from my wallet)!

EDITED TO ADD:

What's their cover charge?  Do they have one of those stupid rules like always needing to have a drink in hand?

Also, you'd REALLY think I were gay if you saw pics of me in my fencing uniform!!!
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I know of a strip joint a little farther south.

The girls are crack whores, the bathroom has holes kicked in the dry-wall, piss all over the floor, turds across the street.

And a guard out front to make sure none of the ladies goes out to bang one of the customers.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 7:19:01 PM EDT
[#5]
 WTF was the name of that joint, Beerjager?  I want to make sure I don't go in there!!!

In my HS years I always drove to Mankato for TaeKwonDo (L.C.T.A. in dwntwn mall) training (4 yrs, 1st Deg Black Belt), and to chase women around...  IMHO, Mankato is notorious for having either really ugly women, sluts (at their MSU campus), and hot girls who turn out to be WAY UNDERAGE JAILBAIT (but sure don't look it)!

BTW, Trinity5, I love the shameless plug for your own business!!!    J/K...  Hope the funshow goes well for you there!  I'd imagine it'd go great with all the hunters seeking new toys in the south MN area!
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
$10???  I never paid for a lap dance when I was there...  That beats the $20 ones at Deja Vu (I often hate getting only the $15 quickie dances [A.W.O.M.])!!!  $20 adds up FAST;  Er, Um, I mean, $20 SUBTRACTS FAST (from my wallet)!

Hey Inuh, when I was on Liberty in Italy, namley Naples(1981,1982,1983), you could get a quickie for $5.00 and I aint talking a lap dance either
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
 WTF was the name of that joint, Beerjager?  I want to make sure I don't go in there!!!

Chris' GoGo.  Closed a few months ago!
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Any of you Queers coming to the Mankato Gun Show?

Not now since you're name calling.  :(   LOL

Nah  I'll be up in Morris doing some computer work for a buddy in exchange for some car audio work.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 10:53:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Trinity:

Sure, what are you selling??  

I love the Mankato show, one really gets a chance to see and smell the locals.  Hasn't anyone ever told these guys that at some point in history a concept evolved that is referred to now as bathing???  Sometimes the sights and smells make a guy wonder.
Link Posted: 10/21/2003 11:42:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Trinity:

Nevermind, went to StubbyGear.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Where the hell is Mankato?
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 12:35:11 PM EDT
[#12]
 Mankato is the Capitol City of Iowa!  

Or so it would seem...  

S-Central MN.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris' GoGo.  Closed a few months ago!

Yeah, sucks they closed was a classy place.

Place was busted for selling meth, and this spring there was a dead stipper in water under a bridge outside of the town me and a buddy where chrupin' broodies on in a rental car.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top