Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2005 4:24:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:17:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Whats wrong with the FD way?......we need to shoot too.

If I am not mistaken.....That cigar box states $.09 for a stogie, sombitch, that is some CHEAP death!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:25:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#3]
You have been giving it to the wrong grunt, I promise not to waste.....only to share.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:30:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#5]
My 16 gauge is OLDER than that cigar box......I wouldnt even let 444 shoot it!

J.C. Higgins, bolt action.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:37:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, its a beauty...Its got about a half a chord of lumber tied up in the stock.  Better be up-to-date on your tetnus shot prior to picking it up.

Yeah, its a shooter!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Dang it, I just did the transfer from Pre-ban for the Bronze. I have a 16 gage for my son. An Ithica 97. I'm headed to Oregon in the morning. I'll pm you my cell number, in case you lost it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 10:27:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:24:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I hope this works because I gotta get rid of some stuff in my garage. I made a post a few months ago about a little old lady who's husband died and she wanted to get rid of all of his reloading stuff. I am now getting rid of it for her but not with the help of the FD like she was going to do. If any team member here wants 8 boxes of 25 shells (200) and some loose ones all you have to do is come pick it up and sign up for a bronze membership here, it's $24 and is well worth it alone.

www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=2

BRONZE Membership - $24 a Year
SEARCH & CUSTOM FORUM RESOURCES
- Resource intensive custom features such as search, my active topics, and more!
- Forum search engine which allows you UNLIMITTED searches on authors or topics which have not been archived.
- My Active Topics page, which tracks discussions you are a part of over a period of days.

ARCHIVE SERVER ACCESS
- Highly flexible search engine. (Search multiple keywords, through post bodies, and more!)
- Ability to search ALL topics which have been archived since the board was created!

SPELLCHECK SERVICES
With rising costs, a spell checking service will continue for Team Members.
- Online spell check for forum posts, instant messages, and more!

SIGNATURE PICTURE AND AR15.Com TEAM MEMBER TITLE
- You will be able to create your own signature/avatar (gif or jpg) with the simple restriction on size (and appropriateness) and upload it to the photo sever.Will show up in forum posts and other sections of the site!

MEMBER ONLY GENERAL DISCUSSION
A Team Member forum, Moderator Free!, exists for members to have a place to fall back for private discussions free from Trolls and trouble. (The same quality rules will apply!) This area is used to inform you of membership additions, changes, and specials!

SKINS
As a team member, you will have access to the basic site skins. Don't like the way the site looks in gray, change it on the fly whenever you like!

- If there is a need/request for further Forums, they will be created as well.

RIFLE GIVEAWAYS
We're giving away rifles as our thanks to you each and every year! The goal is at LEAST one give away a year, our hope is to be able to do more! We will secure at least one Special Edition Black Rifle with a special number, based on the project. (ex. #223 for AR-15 projects, #74 for AK-74 projects, etc)

OTHER GIVEAWAYS
Not only will we give out AT LEAST one rifle every year, but we'll also plan other giveaways during the year on items ranging from shirts and hats, to coats, windbreakers, shooting gear, optics, and firearms!

DISCOUNT ON MERCHANDISE
We are working with a number of high quality vendors for Licensed AR15.Com Merchandise. These vendors include well known names such as Galati and Columbia River Knife and Tool.

- Those who wish to create AR15.Com items, may ONLY do so with written permission.
- Members will receive a price break on EVERY AR15.Com Item. Non-members will continue to be able to get the items with a small markup.
- Items available and planned include a wide assortment of things from AR15.Com Shirts, to Hats, to Beer Mugs, and so on! (A new web store will be available in early 2003!)

FUTURE ADDITIONS WHEN NEEDED
Member input will be important to us in deciding future additions or modifications. New tools, information, site areas, sites, etc will all be available for discussion! Send us your ideas...

You can Paypal a membership in with this link...

store.ar15.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1&cat=Memberships

Make sure you tell them your USERNAME when you do this of they won't know who to credit the $24 to.

Here is the ammo..

img385.imageshack.us/img385/9800/shells7jv.jpg

WP,

I don't own a 16 Gauge, but I think your deal is more than fair and balanced....

Good luck with the "ammo dump" and sign-up.

Be Safe.

Joe
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:28:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Too bad you gave away all that 30-06 to crapshoot, or I might have signed up...
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:04:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Just add 4 more gauges to your 12 gauge, sign up and come get this ammo.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Well, my father has a Browning Auto5 16 gauge, but he isn't much for the net.  Maybe there is somebody I could get the membership for, who would happen to be going by your house that could deliver said items to my house...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top