Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 9:07:25 PM EDT
I guess I could ask Mongo myself, but.... has anyone heard anything? Last I heard it was scheduled for some time mid summer. The anticipation is killing me. Do you have to be an IWL member to participate? If anyone has the good word...
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I emailed Mongo a month ago but never got anything back from him.
I am keeping my eye on the MDARshooters board.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:13:21 AM EDT
[#2]
All the rain has delayed getting the heavy equipment in to clear out the area.  The trees are down - they just need to get the earth movers in.

Right now I think Mongo is saying there was a 2 month delay due to the rain.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, what Forest just said is what he told me. We can still shoot there he said. It's a nice place to shoot with friendly safe people. I had a lot of fun the one time I went. And if you've never had a range monkey workin for ya' you don't know what you've been missin'.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top