Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2008 7:27:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/10/2008 1:11:37 PM EDT by commanderjb]
Anyone know who has them in DFWand prices?
Link Posted: 11/9/2008 1:10:17 PM EDT
I havn't even been able to find one online.
Link Posted: 11/9/2008 3:55:57 PM EDT
I Have been shoping fo one. I didn't see any at the FtW show and Buds took them off their web site
Link Posted: 11/9/2008 6:13:32 PM EDT
I have one and its an excellent shotgun good luck finding one next to impossible to get. I probvably one of the only few in DFW with one.
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 10:30:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sanddragger28:
I have one and its an excellent shotgun good luck finding one next to impossible to get. I probvably one of the only few in DFW with one.

How does it compare to the Benelli M2 3 or 4

FireBlade

Link Posted: 11/10/2008 12:13:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/10/2008 12:15:42 PM EDT by m24shooter]
Another one in DFW:

I've enjoyed mine.
As for where to find one, try Dick's and GT Distributors. GT is in Austin next to DPSHQ, but you might want to do a transfer. They are very hard to find. It took several hours a year ago to find mine.
Price is usually in the $525 to 585. Assuming you can actually find one.
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 12:56:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/10/2008 12:56:49 PM EDT by Vellcrow]
Originally Posted By commanderjb:
Anyone know who has them and prices?

IM sent with info.
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 5:55:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/10/2008 5:56:43 PM EDT by clikclikpull]
I recently bought one here in DFW. It was no problem finding lots of them, but the challenge will be finding one with a front sight that's NOT canted. Make sure you look at the one you are buying first!!!

The places I found them were B&S Guns, and almost every Dick's Sporting Goods I went to.

Dick's had the best prices of $549 - $569.
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 5:59:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By clikclikpull:
I recently bought one here in DFW. It was no problem finding lots of them, but the challenge will be finding one with a front sight that's NOT canted. Make sure you look at the one you are buying first!!!

The places I found them were B&S Guns, and almost every Dick's Sporting Goods I went to.

Last year when I tried B&S they tried to tell me it was a 500 or 590. I tried to convince them that it wasn't, but wasn't making progress. Then they said they would look around for me, but I never got called back. Pretty much the level of knowledge and service that I've come to expect from them.
Link Posted: 11/10/2008 8:22:49 PM EDT

Didnt know that problem existed. Found one at Dick's and I was going to pick it up tomorrow. I will make sure and closely inspect before buying.
Link Posted: 11/11/2008 4:36:54 AM EDT

Didnt know that problem existed. Found one at Dick's and I was going to pick it up tomorrow. I will make sure and closely inspect before buying.

You can get an idea of what to look for towards the end of this review.

Link Posted: 11/11/2008 5:25:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

You can get an idea of what to look for towards the end of this review.

Thanks for the write-up. Going in a little while to pick it up. I will do a thorough inspection before taking the SPX home. Is the "Nob" in production now?
Link Posted: 11/11/2008 5:28:40 AM EDT
The new Dicks in Allen has them. Looked at one Saturday there. $569 if I remember right.
Link Posted: 11/11/2008 5:33:01 AM EDT
Tag for the outcome...

I looked at ten guns and bought the 11th which was the only straight non-canted one I could find.

Other than that, the SPX is a really cool gun. Runs great on pretty much all the ammo I've fed it, and when I'm playing "house commando" it's almost always the first one I grab

Link Posted: 11/11/2008 5:41:24 AM EDT
Thanks for the write-up. Going in a little while to pick it up. I will do a thorough inspection before taking the SPX home. Is the "Nob" in production now?

I think MAX is back up and running, at least on a limited basis.
I just got the newer version which has had some improvements made to it. It will be part of the new update I'm working on.
Link Posted: 11/11/2008 6:36:02 AM EDT

I just got the newer version which has had some improvements made to it. It will be part of the new update I'm working on.

contact info/website?
Link Posted: 11/11/2008 6:42:05 AM EDT

contact info/website?

Email Craig at gunconnect@prtcnet.com or you can send a PM to MAX100.

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:06:31 AM EDT
Saw two SPXs in the Cedar Hill Dick's. I think they were $569.
Top Top