Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 3:41:15 PM EDT
I've been to a few here in Eugene area and to say the least they suck! Along with getting messed over by one (im me if ya wanna know wich) Was really hoping to make it to Vegas to shot show but its not really doable this year. so I'm curious if there is any good ones around the state, or any shops that are worth driving to were prices are good or just good selection. mostly looking for AR stuff,ammo and handguns. Any recomendations would be greatly appriciated. Anyone know of any shops giving Veteran discounts. If anyone says SM GUN SHOP they obviously never been in there probubly worst I have been into stuck up jurks
thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:49:13 PM EDT
[#1]
ARPC here in Albany puts on some good shows at the linn county expo venter. Not sure when the next one is but worth checking out and they are really affordable. Free parking and usually $5 admission.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The show in Albany takes place twice? a year.  I no longer go to the Portland show.  To far to drive, to expensive to get in and I don't usually buy anything.
Here is some info on the Albany show.  Maybe I'll see you there.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, I'll be there for sure! just look for the disturbed Marine!  with a chip on his shoulder . starting to think I better stock up on lower recievers, hi cap mags and ammo before no guns boma bans them all. Does that show get pretty packed. Damn I hate crowds but then again it is a gun show. Sure wish there were NRA shows up here like the ones I saw in TEXAS!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
It's reasonable, small population so the crowds aren't horrible. Can get a little crowded on Saturday but nothing too crazy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Albany and Rickreall are the only two I bother with.  The PDX shows just cost to much to see the same old shit.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#6]
The drive tp Puyallup is worth it for me, esp the Oct show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top