Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/31/2004 4:25:05 PM EST
I'll be going to Collage Station soon and was wondering if there are any good places to shoot? I will be leaving my firearms at home so will need some place that rents firearms.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 1:57:41 PM EST
Was just at College Station yesterday. There is a place, think it's called Champion Firearms, on Texas AVE - believe they are an indoor range with pistol rentals. If you're looking for some IPSC action, there is a great club just East of Hearne (Brazosland Pistoleers) that puts on a great match on the First Saturday of every month. Reply to me via e-mail if you're interested in directions or more info.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:37:17 PM EST
Yeah- Champions Firearms on Texas Ave. right in front of Holleman. It is next to Starbucks, across the street from HEB. The range is really advanced. I think I heard they even have 9mm AR's to rent out. Well, good luck
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:08:29 PM EST
champions is awsome i go every weekend to shoot very nice indoor range. they do rent i think its like 5.00 per gun and you have to buy their ammo, range cost is 10.00 no time limit unless there is a wait.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:10:10 PM EST
Thank you for the info. I'll have to go check out Champions Firearms. I don't do IPSC, but thank you for the added info.

While some people like to buy nick knacks and stuff for every place they visit I like to go shooting every place I go.
Top Top