Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2008 7:59:07 AM EDT
I need a fence and would like to give business to any local guys here.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:05:57 AM EDT
[#1]
what kind?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:09:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably a wood privacy fence.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:11:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you need active or passive defense features built into the fence?

We can provide everything from simple chain link with break detection to 12' concrete walls topped with deterrents such as barbed wire, razor wire, or mexican glass. Thats on the passive side.

On the active defense side we start at electrification and move up depending on the clients desires and level of need. Also your level of involvement with local government and ability to get active defense permits will impact the level we can install.

j/k
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:52:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmm   12' concrete with a razor wire topper....  
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:58:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hmmmm   12' concrete with a razor wire topper....  

I personally prefer mexican glass. You take broken bottles and mix it into the concrete that you then use to make the final layer of the fence with.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Yall are nuts! LOL!!!! I just finished hepling my Dad fence in 13 acres and I'm all fenced out!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Do it yourself.  You can buy all the fence sections you need from any of the home stores.  All you have to do it rent a two man auger from Home depot and buy all of the materials.

You will save a bundle over the fencing companies!

Just remeber the old saying:

"Measure twice cut once."
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 12:11:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

We can provide everything from simple chain link with break detection to 12' concrete walls topped with deterrents such as barbed wire, razor wire, or mexican glass. Thats on the passive side.

On the active defense side we start at electrification and move up depending on the clients desires and level of need. Also your level of involvement with local government and ability to get active defense permits will impact the level we can install.

j/k

Are claymores considered active or passive??
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

j/k

Passively Active.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

j/k

Passively Active.

is that anyhing like passive aggressive?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#11]
It's more like, "If you pass, they will aggressively activate."
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:34:01 AM EDT
[#12]
I just wanted to find somebody that'd put up a fence.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:26:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I just wanted to find somebody that'd put up a fence.

well I offered but we never agreed on the accessories....
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#14]
You can really electrify a wooden privacy fence?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:01:57 AM EDT
[#15]
If you add a wire to it, yes.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Email sent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top