Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2007 1:04:56 PM EDT
I don't know if this is okay so please delete if not. I'm trying to organize Tactical Medics in and around Virginia. I've got a page on yahoo: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/vatacmed/
It's for anyone interested in Tactical Medicine. I've gotten a lot out of this site and wanted to pass on the info to others.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 1:15:15 PM EDT
[#1]
not yet. been thinking of moving up to intermediate and taking a tactical medic class thats offered by a company in Tx.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 1:20:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll check it out... stand by for an IM
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Good info.  Thanks for sharing.

-Doc
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Why yes.

Where in Va. are you located?
There are at least seven Tactical Medic teams in the Hampton Roads area.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 5:23:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I feel the EMT / Rescue vortex pulling.....must resist.....LOL

Sorry could not resist, I doff my hat to anyone who helps another and to do it under fire is especially heroic.

Thank you Docs

R/

Mike
VA Beach
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Went for a Combat Medics course on post some years back, but not a MOS medic. The training did come into use a few years later, basic info, but useful. I am a current CPR/FirstAid Instructor.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 1:06:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, I've been out of the loop for a while. So here goes;

Mylt1
Be careful if it's Cypress Creek. They are under investigation for BATF violations and hindering an investigation.

Pevrs114
Got it

Shadow6
Thanks, come check it out.

Fireman223
I'm in Winchester, VA about an hour outside of D.C. I'm looking to get as many Tac Medics in and around Virginia networking and sharing info so pass the word.

Bmyk
You know you can't give it up!

Silentbushmaster
I used to teach the CLS course. I had more CLS grads save lives than medics!
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Sent it to a friend in SOCM down at Bragg from this area...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top