Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 4:23:09 PM EDT
Okay guys,I tried this in Oregon forum and it turned into Keith's Sport.Gds bash.Yes Keith's has RRA and Bushy lowers,but I was hoping for another LCW,Mega or DSA or some other brand.I can't get ahold of Clint to get another MEGA.If I can find an FFL I can get the LCW from Rainier.Any lowers or FFLs out there?         T.I.A.       Hal
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTTITEE!

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
IBTTITEE!

what he said
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL

Try phrasing it a bit different.... "Where is a good place to pick up lowers around here"  Otherwise it looks like an EE ad and is frowned upon big time.  The EE Nazis will hunt you down and all your base will belong to them
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Does Teknik sell lowers?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:48:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes Teknik/nwtactical/Rainier has nice LCW I would like,I just don't want to drive that far.Any FFLs closer?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yes Teknik/nwtactical/Rainier has nice LCW I would like,I just don't want to drive that far.Any FFLs closer?

d'ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...... I never knew, or was that forgot, that "Teknik" was NWTactical! So yes, I can agree on that drive to his place being a bitch, because I just drove there today from Eatonville.
.............to buy lowers.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#7]
You list two cities in two different states. Which state do you want?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top