Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/6/2003 12:39:55 PM EDT
I ran for the first time this year in the 5th Annual Shawnee State Bear Run.

It was in Portsmouth Ohio and I had a blast. The town is beautiful, and I thought I would post on here to see if there were any fellow runners on here. I saw a lot of former military guys in the race and there were over 900 registrants so I thought I'd check to see if there were any fellow "Bear Runners" on here.

I love in Athens, Ohio but our Cross Country came up to run in the race. This is my first year ever running any distance longer then a mile so it's been a work in progress. I ran a 21:24 at the Bear Run which is a PR for me for a 5k race.

I was pretty happy with 119th out of 724 finishers. Any other runners on here?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I just ran to the store for another 12-pack.

Umm ... oh .. nevermind!
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 6:18:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I am a runner.

I have done the Cleveland Marathon for the past 4 years.  I am doing the Towpath Marathon in a relay team this Sunday.

www.towpathmarathon.com

It is part of my SHTF plan.  I can get 20 miles on foot in 2 1/2 hours.  

Good job on the 5K.  7 minute miles is smoking!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top