Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2003 2:54:00 AM EDT
I will be staying in Longs just outside Myrtyle Beach next week and will have some spare time.
Was wondering if there is any where to shoot close by or should I just leave the rifles Home..(NOT)
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#1]
WWW.WHERETOSHOOT.ORG
I'll be down next week also.
I usually go to a small indoor range just as you get to Murrells inlet.Can't think of the name right now.
GLOCK23
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks G
 Have acres for blasting available where I am staying,but was looking for a range to practice X course with the kid seeing as we are missing matches here!!!

Any interest in getting together for some fun shooting, seeing as we will be that close?

Email - [email protected]
Leaving here early am Sat.

BTW
Address does not work tried a couple poss but no luck
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:47:36 PM EDT
[#3]
It took me 3 tries to get on after I posted the first time.The range I was talking about wasn't listed.
E-mail sent your way.
GLOCK23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top