Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2005 7:00:14 AM EDT
I will be in Myrtle Beach for the weekend for some golf and beer.  I was wondering if there were any indoor or outdoor ranges there.  I only plan on bringing the pistola, so I htought I would plink a bit possibly.  My buddies will be watching the games on saturday, so I will be bored to death.

Any info would be appreciated!

Infoscout
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:18:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I know of one in Murrels Inlet.  I can not remember the name, but it is a gunshop/range.  I have not shot there but only browsed through their selections.

It is located off Hwy. 17, on Resturant Row.  The shop will be on the right off 17.  It is past the Inlet Square Mall, Hooters, Outback, Lonestar...

Good luck,
nct
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:37:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks NCT!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:51:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Remember, Google is your friend!

Searching for the text "Myrtle Beach Shooting Range", I found this:

www.mbisr.com/mainindex.htm

The Mytle Beach Indoor Shooting Range

which might be the same shop mentioned in the reply above.  The web site has directions, phone number, etc.

Happy shooting!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:04:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I will be in Myrtle Beach for the weekend for some golf and beer.  I was wondering if there were any indoor or outdoor ranges there.  I only plan on bringing the pistola, so I htought I would plink a bit possibly.  My buddies will be watching the games on saturday, so I will be bored to death.

Here's a link:

Myrtle Beach Indoor Shooting Range

I've been by there a few times, but never stopped in...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#5]
The one I was thinking of is Coastal Sports.

I did not know about the MBISR.

Below is a brief on 3 ranges in the area and their link.

www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/findlocal.asp?State=SC

Murrells Inlet - Coastal Sports, Hwy. 17 Business, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576.
Phone: 843-651-3131
Facilities include: Indoor Pistol (25 yd), Indoor Rifle
Hours of Operation: 10-8Tues-Sat 12-6Sun
Range Access: Public
Click here for a map to the business:

Myrtle Beach - Myrtle Beach Indoor Shooting Range, 4857 Highway 17 South Bypass (Just south, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.
Phone: 843-293-4344
Facilities include: Indoor Pistol (30 yards), Indoor Rifle (30 yards), Rifle Silhouette, Pistol Silhouette, Muzzleloading, Archery
Email: [email protected]

Myrtle Beach - Top Gun Shooting Range (U.S. Training & Development Center), 3694 Palmetto Pointe Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29588.
Phone: 843-293-3428
Facilities include: Indoor Pistol (25 yds)
Email: [email protected]

Thanks,
nct
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Go see Ted at Myrtle beach indoor range...Great people there....Top gun is outta business.
coastal is okay....but the guys there are VERY strict on the range rules..to the point of actually standing right behind you...Go see Ted.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:32:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys! I knew I could get a good recommendation here!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#8]
just an FYI...ted is closed on sunday...Coastal is open and will still take shooters till 4 or 5
ted has a ccw class sat. afternoon, go early, or go late and you can get range time in there
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Go see Ted at Myrtle beach indoor range...Great people there....Top gun is outta business.
coastal is okay....but the guys there are VERY strict on the range rules..to the point of actually standing right behind you...Go see Ted.

+1 Ted is a good guy.

Bring your own ammo though or you'll go broke buying it from him.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Tedd is good people.  i used to work for him  a while back.  good idea on bringing your own ammo though, but its a great place to shoot.  

i don't know if they still do it, but i think they do,  they have a friendly casual competition match.  IDPA style pretty much.

+1 for Tedd @ MBISR
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Tedd is good people.  i used to work for him  a while back.  good idea on bringing your own ammo though, but its a great place to shoot.  

i don't know if they still do it, but i think they do,  they have a friendly casual competition match.  IDPA style pretty much.

+1 for Tedd @ MBISR

Yes, they do. Its Tuesday evening at 7 i think.

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:22:05 PM EDT
[#12]
yeah...every tuesday at 7....another vote for bringing your own bullets......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top