Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2006 6:45:42 PM EDT
I just purchased a NIB Mossberg 835 Tactical Turkey online and need a FFL interested in making a quick $20 or so to handle the transaction.  All my other guns have been purchased down in Jax; Shooters, Gun Shows, etc.  so unfortunately I dont know any FFL's in my own back yard and the ol gun shop on the island was shuttered up a few years back.  Any insight would be great and thanks.
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 5:19:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Just do it at Gun Gallery............. AND stop by my office on the way home....DANA"S LIMOUSINE to show off your new toy

Slug-O
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 5:50:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just do it at Gun Gallery............. AND stop by my office on the way home....DANA"S LIMOUSINE to show off your new toy

Slug-O

Gun Gallery isnt a quick "$20" Expect to pay around $45, thats the average FFL fee in town.
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Slug-O & Stang thanks for the rapid responses.  I found one here on the Island, Island Pawn $28 for the transaction.  Sweet hen

Link Posted: 12/27/2006 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Slug-O

Gun Gallery isnt a quick "$20" Expect to pay around $45, thats the average FFL fee in town.

Damn, that sucks.  Down here the average fee is $30.
Link Posted: 12/28/2006 8:49:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Thankfully I have a friend who was a gs & still has his FFL. Only costs me a bg check.

David
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 4:27:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Go to "The Pawn Shop" in Yulee.Clayton is the owner.On US17,about a mile south of the A1A/17 intersection.He was charging me either $20 or $25,can't remember.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Go to "The Pawn Shop" in Yulee.Clayton is the owner.On US17,about a mile south of the A1A/17 intersection.He was charging me either $20 or $25,can't remember.

The name of the shop is Quick Cash Pawn And Jewelry,and I think I paid $20,can't remember either.I grew up in Yulee,do I know you GreyGhost?
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#8]
strycnine is right,must have posted that after too many Icehouse's the night before.Anyway,the directions are still valid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top