Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 2:00:37 AM EDT
Would like to do a ride a long. Reason I ask here is I want somebody who isn't bothered to talk about guns or shoot the breeze in general. I would have a lot of questions as well...

TJ
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:12:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a Sarpy County Sheriff, but I'm currently assigned to the Jail Division. Even though I can't take you on a ride-along, I'd still be willing to answer any questions you have or just chit chat about things.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:11:55 PM EDT
[#2]
can civilians go on ride-alongs here?  if not, how's aboot military members?  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm a Sarpy County Sheriff, but I'm currently assigned to the Jail Division. Even though I can't take you on a ride-along, I'd still be willing to answer any questions you have or just chit chat about things.

Thanks for the offer!!! You ever get on the road let me know! I know a few deputies with the office. First class department
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Would like to do a ride a long. Reason I ask here is I want somebody who isn't bothered to talk about guns or shoot the breeze in general. I would have a lot of questions as well...

TJ

Near Valentine at all? My brother is Chief of Police and I might be able to help you out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top