Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 8:08:14 PM EDT
I just received a phone call from a friend who is a police sergeant in the Panhandle. In the past week or so, his wife has been receiving some harassing calls from an old boyfriend (on their unlisted home number, as well as her cell phone), who was thought to be long since out of her life. The guy lives in Little Elm, but works in Plano.

If any of you folks know any fellow officers in these areas that would be willing to help, I know my friend would appreciate it. Feel free to email me or IM me here for more details, including his contact info . Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just received a phone call from a friend who is a police sergeant in the Panhandle. In the past week or so, his wife has been receiving some harassing calls from an old boyfriend (on their unlisted home number, as well as her cell phone), who was thought to be long since out of her life. The guy lives in Little Elm, but works in Plano.

If any of you folks know any fellow officers in these areas that would be willing to help, I know my friend would appreciate it. Feel free to email me or IM me here for more details, including his contact info . Thanks in advance.

If the guy is a police officer in Texas, why not just call Plano PD or Little Elm PD direct? I have made calls all over the country to large and small agencies and have never been turned down for help. It sure beats soliciting on the internet to talk to another cop.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If the guy is a police officer in Texas, why not just call Plano PD or Little Elm PD direct? I have made calls all over the country to large and small agencies and have never been turned down for help. It sure beats soliciting on the internet to talk to another cop.

Bingo.  File charges and follow official chains.  Informal, out of the offical channels types of action will likely cause trouble for at least 2 LEO's.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top