Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 1:06:47 PM EDT
I am considering purchasing one of these, but I wanted to see if any fellow GA members has one.  How do you like it?  Any bad points about these guns?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one for awhile.  It shot pretty accurately and was fun to shoot.  For some reason, when I switched it to left handed, it would jam very frequently.  Right handed was fine.  So I switched it back to right handed and sold it to a friend.  He has been very happt with it, and has added all of the picatinny rails and other goodies.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:11:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Does the bolt lock open on the last round?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:50:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the bolt locks open after the last round. One of the nice things about the weapon is that you can use Beretta 92 FS High Caps. For a while, CDNN sold them cheaply for about $10 per magazine.

It's an excellent carbine for around $500.  What a bargain!

I sold my CX4 a little while back in order to buy a Leupold Compact scope. I took a pic before I sold it so I hope this helps:

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Autry's Armory in fayetteville has a rental u can shoot on their indoor range.

www.autreysarmory.com/

Autrey's Armory, Inc.
116 Bethea Road, Suite 118
Fayetteville, GA 30214

Phone: 770-719-2454

If interested ask for Dustin a fellow arfcom member
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I had considered one of these, but wanted to wait and see what post AWB enhancements Beretta would add.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:50:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one,,
Love it love it love it.  Very light and ok for shooting in  indoor gun ranges too.

Wolf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top