Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 10:37:49 AM EDT
A couple of us would love to head east and take a few pigs. Any one out there have a problem on their land, or know someone who does?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:35:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell, you and everyone else would love the opportunity.

So if by chance someone does chime in I am more then willing to bring everything necessary for the mission and promise to kill as many as possible.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#2]
It's only a matter of time, but all you have to do is research Colorado feral pigs, hogs, or something similar... Too much libtardism for me to post, but there's already a substantial population  (meaning greater than 10, closer to 400) know to be running along the E-ARK valley.  

Naturally, our "less-than-efficient" CO DOW had to "debate" this issue for a year but finally declared feral pigs as "non-native" species from what I understand... Now they can go back to saving humpback chubs and razorback suckers.    (Wait until the hogs learn how to fish... )

Hmm, maybe some "cute" hogs introduced into Boulder might help them with their "now" uncontrollable prairie rat population, and even eat some hippies?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top