Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/9/2005 4:47:08 PM EDT
Thinking about buying a weapon off equipment exchange. I never bought a weapon this way, someone want to help me out?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:54:18 PM EDT
Almost any gun shop will do the FFL transfer papers for you but the prices are wildly different, from $10 (the place I go) to as much as $65 (the places less resourceful people go) you can look in the phone book for the nearest and call em, then get the FFL holder to send a signed copy of their papers to the seller.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:09:46 PM EDT
Bens loan in Renton or Accurate arms in Bonny lake will help you. I live in Auburn and do not know anybody that will handle a transfer here.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:53:03 PM EDT
Ben's loans won't do a personal trade anymore.  Your best best is in lakewood.  Pawn Broker NW.  $15
Top Top