Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 6:20:40 PM EDT
I'm wanting to buy a new rifle and my old FFL screwed me over.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
little rock, or not in little rock?

i can dig up some names
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:08:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Either, I live in LR but work out at Camp.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Trent's Rental Center in Jonesboro has a good inventory of Ar's
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:11:54 PM EDT
[#4]
a little bit too far  for me (about 2.5 hr).
I'm wanting to get a bushmaster m17s and  no one locally seems to have one ( or get one for a decent price)
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Mikes pawn shop in Jacksonville does $10 transfers. You may want to contact him and see if you can order it for you.You may also want to contact Sam at Sam's Barber Shop. He has an FFL and may be able to order it also. His shop is very near Camp Robinson. There are a couple of others places in NLR/Sherwood that I do not remember the names of. I will get the names and post them here.

If you don't mind, IM me the name of the dealer that screwed you over. I do not want to do business with FFLs like that. It wouldnt be Don's Weaponry would it?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:15:40 PM EDT
[#6]
WOW, you're amazing. Got it on the fisrt try lol
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I already had decided not to do business with Don's.  They treat you like crap and everything is way overpriced.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:37:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I already had decided not to do business with Don's.  They treat you like crap and everything is way overpriced.

That is a fact. They get away with that nonsense because there really isn't any competition for them. The closest thing to competition is Ft Thompson. Ft thompson does a decent job of customer service, but they are geared more toward hunter than shooters.  I buy my pistol powder from them along with an occasional box of 45ACP ammo and match rifle bullets.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a fact. They get away with that nonsense because there really isn't any competition for them. The closest thing to competition is Ft Thompson. Ft thompson does a decent job of customer service, but they are geared more toward hunter than shooters.  I buy my pistol powder from them along with an occasional box of 45ACP ammo and match rifle bullets.  

i agree. people at don's are pretty stand-offish and their stuff is WAY taxed. ft. thompson is okay, some guy almost shot me when i asked him if he had any 20 or 30 round ar mags. it was like i insulted him by asking. as far as gun shops go, little rock/nlr blows.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:14:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Don's Weaponry sucks! I am also scared to go to the indoor range there. I'm afraid some kook will shoot me. Ft.Thompson has always treated me well. I don't go there that often, though.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:30:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Don's Weaponry sucks! I am also scared to go to the indoor range there. I'm afraid some kook will shoot me. Ft.Thompson has always treated me well. I don't go there that often, though.

The thing is, I don't have much of anywhere else to shoot pistols except the indoor range there.... or drive 45 minutes down to the benton gun club range where there are no target stands for pistols
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Check out Academy in Little Rock on Markam. They have a bushmaster on display and they might be able to order the one you want. The manager was very friendly when I spoke to him about a safe.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:23:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The thing is, I don't have much of anywhere else to shoot pistols except the indoor range there.... or drive 45 minutes down to the benton gun club range where there are no target stands for pistols

I'm a member of BGC, don't shoot pistols, but a member. We currently have 3 ranges that are for pistol only and pistol allowed anywhere  on the open ranges. The new falling plate range has perment racks for targets for like 6 stations with concrete pads at 15, 20, 25 and 30 yards. IDPA range has been open, upper range has target board and racks... Don't know what type of target stands you are looking for would hink you could shoot it out at the BGC.

Geo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top