Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 1:12:46 PM EDT
I am looking into organizng a shoot somewhere in the North Dallas Area. We don't have that many non leo competition shoots very near to the northern dallas side of the DFW area, and I thought it would be a blast to get some gentlemen together for some fun. Time period would be a Saturday or Sunday within one of the next 3 months and cost would be a minimum of around $10. If there is enough interest I am willing to put down $250 bucks or so to get a range rented and get things organized. For now Just post on here for possible opinions on location, time, thoughts, organization, and cost and let's see what we can get going. 3 possible locations so far are Backwoods TRAPS in Aubrey (no FMJ ammo), The range in Tom Bean, and DFW Gun Range. Let's make this happen.

Clint
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:49:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:08:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Is there any more coming up?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:17:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I would probably be game!  Never shot 3-gun before and have been wanting to give it a try.  Would need some advance on the date so I can schedule my weekend shifts accordingly.

EPOCH
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Next area 3-gun is Feb. 11th at the TDSA range in Ferris, Texas.  Tiger Valley is hosting one, in Waco, on the following weekend, Feb. 18th.  Check out both web sites for directions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top