Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 10:15:55 PM EDT
I just read a poll that Kerry is leading Oregon by 8 points.  That just makes me sick.  Isn't there anyone out here that knows he's going to take away our guns?  How did we get so liberal?  I've lived in Oregon all my life - granted Eastern Oregon but I never thought we were this bad!

http://www.fabten.com/Poodle%20Ad.gif

Patty
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:53:53 AM EDT
[#1]
That poodle would make a better president than sKerry.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]
OK I'm reporting for duty.
I just dropped off my ballets for Bush x2
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#3]
+ 2 for President Bush from beautiful (well, maybe a little cloudy :) central Orygun. As a native Oregonian I also can't understand why there are so many idiots voting for lurch. And yes, I unabashedly use the term idiots since they are voting for everything unAmerican by voting for him.

I've also been fed up with the mainstream media's treatment of this whole campaign business; especially with all the references to Bush or Mr. Bush and "Senator" Kerry. They have been so demeaning to PRESIDENT Bush as well as to the office of the POTUS that if it were in my power none of them would be in business anymore.

Well, enough of my rant. As to how we got so liberal, I think it's because so many people live selfishly now, and expect to be living off the .gov's teat. The idea of taking care of yourself and your own problems is coming to be an eccentric viewpoint.

I better quit now before I eat up all the bandwidth.

FOUR MORE YEARS!

NMSight
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 8:26:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Amen brother from East of the Cascades!  [I live in Ione].  I just read that the Communist Party is the 3rd largest contributor to Kerry/Edward's campaign.  Hummm....wonder why that is?  Don't believe me take a look at their website!  http://www.cpusa.org>  www.cpusa.orgwww.cpusa.org

I guess it does me no good to preach to the Choir.  I just hope and pray that our military has a voice in the election.  Talk about someone who deserves to vote!  Has anyone seen the new "I vote" commercial?  Egads, where did they dig those losers up from?  Talk about a negative impression BUSH is giving to the world.  How about that commercial?  

I believe this picture needs no caption!

Click here: =>  www.awesomewebmaster.com/kerryedwards.jpg
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#5]
GWB
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#6]
bush
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top