Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 10:46:06 AM EDT
Looking for someone near the Richmond area that can teach me how to shoot my M-4 well.  Looking to get good with the iron sights and them upgrade to an EoTech.  A good place to shoot it would be great too.  I can travel a reasonable distance (I do go to Fort Lee to shoot skeet on occasion).  If anyone is interested or knows someone that might be let me know.

WR
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm trying to nail down an exact date for my Spring personal protection course.  It is taught on a private range near Richmond, and will likely cover advanced handgun and basic rifle and shotgun techniques in a competitive environment.  The class is taught in conjunction with local law enforcement firearm instructors, which is why it's not scheduled yet (waiting on them to confirm their schedules).  

If you want something sooner than April/May, get in touch - I can always do something on the side.  It never hurts my feelings to see a smile on an AR-shooter's face (and that's before we break out the class III stuff......)

Black Fox
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:15:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Sent you an e-mail BlackFox.  Let me know if you don't get it....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top