Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2003 10:26:26 AM EDT
In the next month I want to order a Bushmaster Bolt carrier but do not want the firing pin ramp cut away like it is on the AR15 carrier. In order to get the M16 carrier and send it to Kurt at KKF to have the rear section milled to AR15 specs and keep the ramp over the firing pin I need an FFL or need to know someone who has an FFL to order the M16 carrier for me. Also it would be nice to give a transfer fee for any firearms I order to an AR15.com member instead of the local overpriced gun store. If you can help me out or know someone who can, let me know.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 10:32:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I have FFL and I am in Southwest Houston. I can order it for you from Bushmaster, I also do transfer for $10.
my email: [email protected]
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#2]
AR15USA...If you don't mind whats the name of your store? Whats the location?
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
AR15USA...If you don't mind whats the name of your store? Whats the location?

I have an office but not front store. My office at Town Park, near China Town
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:26:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Soon, soon, I'll be a dealer too!

With my job going away, I am planning to use this opportunity to start at least Gun Show sales and Internet sales....

NW side, so AR15USA, we won't be truly "competing".....

COZ_45

P.S. Watch for "name my gunstore" thread......c
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Soon, soon, I'll be a dealer too!

With my job going away, I am planning to use this opportunity to start at least Gun Show sales and Internet sales....

NW side, so AR15USA, we won't be truly "competing".....

COZ_45

P.S. Watch for "name my gunstore" thread......c

COZ, I am just a part time dealer, so I don't mind if you take over all the gun business in the Houston area.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#6]
At the top of the page, there is a thread called
"Post your local FFL dealers for transfers"

Check it out.
Has FFL's that people have posted from all over Texas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top