Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2006 7:39:29 AM EDT
Well, anyone know of any in the area?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#1]
TacPro, Tiger Valley.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I think TigerValley is hosting a 3-gun on Feb. 18th.  Check the calendar on their web site to make sure.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think TigerValley is hosting a 3-gun on Feb. 18th.  Check the calendar on their web site to make sure.

I looked earlier today, forgot about thier calendar! Yes Feb 18-19. Thanks.

hrt4me, are you going to be participating in either match? TV or Tacpro?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I might have to bring this to WGanz's attention.  So I can get initiated in the 3gun matches.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#5]
3-gun match at TexasTactical www.texastactical.net on Jan21.

I plan on going, it will be my first 3gun.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It looks like there is a 3gun listed for 2/18 and 2/19.  Is this 2 seperate matches? or one match held over 2 days?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:18:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:46:09 PM EDT
[#8]
The Bullet Hole has a Three gun match the first Thursday of every month @ 5:30 Come out and see us and have a blast!

www.BulletHole.com.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#9]
TacPro has one on May 13.  They are also showing a class on April 29 called "3 Gun Tactical Techniques", might be cool.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Saturday, Feb. 11th at the TDSA range.

The Biggiest, little local 3 Gun Match.

Match Fee will be $25.

We will have 8 stages, including one in the shoothouse.  ALL stages will be multigun, with 3 stages using all 3 guns.  

We will work over, under, around and through cars, we will use the plate rack, we will shoot from unusual positions.  In short, it will be a challenging but fun match.  

The longest rifle shot will be 5 clay birds at 100 yards, prone.  It will be a limited stage so you only get 5 shots from each of the three positions.  Any missed clay pigeon will cost 10 seconds on your time.  

We will shoot 10 slugs on one shotgun and rifle stage, but all other shotgun stages will be birdshot only.  We are working on the exact round count, but it will be in the area of 200 pistol, 200 rifle, 75 birdshot and 10 slugs for shotgun.

There will also be a side match, a two man, 4 gun stump shoot.  $10 per team to shoot.  Both will start with pistols, one will have the shotgun, the other the rifle.  On the buzzer both commence shooting with pistols, trying to cut the stump (a 4X4) in half.  Once both pistols are empty, the rifleman can start.  Once he (or she) is empty, the shotgun can finish.  The team that cuts the stump down the quickest will win.

If you have any questions about rules, please see the posting on 3 gun rules on the TDSA forum 3 Gun Section .  We will be using those rules for the most part.  The only difference is that this match will be shot using IDSA rules instead of IDPA as stated.  

Shoot straight.

---- UPDATED ----
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top