Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2022 2:52:24 PM EDT
I hate processing large batches of brass.  Are there any brass processing services in Texas?
I see bayou brass in Louisiana might be the closest if not.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:25:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Theres a place in houston, but I cant think of their name right now.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 11:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]
What level of processing are you asking about?  Wet tumbled with stainless pins only, or do you want sizing, trimming, primer pocket swaging?  How much brass?
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What level of processing are you asking about?  Wet tumbled with stainless pins only, or do you want sizing, trimming, primer pocket swaging?  How much brass?
View Quote

Yes, I want ready to load. I have a tumbler, I just hate trimming and chamfering.  

I have a 5 gallon bucket full of once fired.  I don’t have to do it all at once, I could do 1k or so at a time.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 1:47:11 PM EDT
[#4]
There are two parts of the reloading process I like. One is pulling shiny cases out of the wet tumbler.  The other is dropping a completed cartridge in the bin.  

I had a guy I think in the College Station area who converted 1K of 5.56 to 300 Blackout, but that was probably ten years ago, and I probably no longer have his contact info.  

If you do find a service, please share it with us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top