Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2018 1:26:49 PM EDT
For you St Louis area fans of Assymetric Solutions, or someone who is considering trying them...

I may have information on a $300 Gift Cert for them at a greatly discounted rate.

IM me for details.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you tell us what they do? What your experiences with them have been?
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#2]
They are a training company HQ'd near Farmington.

They are a top notch training company that has several SF, SEAL, and career SWAT guys on staff.  They train everyone from a first time shooter to very experienced.

i have had great experiences with them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Traveling to some of their courses is on my to do list.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 12:46:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I've taken a few of their courses and they were excellent, I highly recommend them if you are looking for some training.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
i wont to take the long range course but they are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol

I'm sure its worth it though
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i wont to take the long range course but they are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol

I'm sure its worth it though
View Quote
I took the first two precision rifle classes and had a good time. The two instructors were great. The range left a little bit to be desired (not very professional) but it got the job done.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I am very interested
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top