Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2011 4:22:35 AM EDT
The leftys at the Sun are at it again.  Evidently the Sun is not able to find any writers that know a damn thing about guns, or care to report a story without filling it with pejorative rhetoric.

link to anti gun screed
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:44:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah but what can you expect from them.... Why would any gun shop owner talk to them in the first place?  And if they really feel the need to why say stupid things?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:05:38 AM EDT
[#2]
and to get an answer on that, I am going to call out to Picketts and ask Frank, the owner, WTF they are thinking when they feed the fire in that manner.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:24:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Stunned by the sheer quanity of bullshit  

I am now looking in my glock manual to find where the stock is and how i can push a mag into it ...im also locking all of my deadly dangerous mags in cages.

Are we ever going to get to a point where we blame the nutjob that did this?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:13:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Just read the article...  there's another 10 minutes of my life that I won't get back...  it wasn't even a good anti-gun article...  more like a brief - this is what's available, this is where you can get it, and this is what it'll cost you...  more of a "how to" for idiots than an anti-gun piece without regard to what the author actually intended...  
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:34:09 AM EDT
[#5]
"I didn't choose to get an over standard (clip) it same with the 30 (round magazine)," Whitaker said.

Huh?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:38:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"I didn't choose to get an over standard (clip) it same with the 30 (round magazine)," Whitaker said.

Huh?

Yeah I had to double check to make sure I wasn't seeing things.
Looks like Spell-Czech can't catch every mistake!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 2:12:12 PM EDT
[#7]
still trying to figure out the point of the article. I would think they did not know he was a reporter at first, but who knows.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#8]
The same drivel was in the Ocala Star-Blunder.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#9]
the Ocala paper and the Gainesville Sun are both owned and operated by the NYT.  The piece was written by an Ocala reporter.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 6:13:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Article should be titled "Legal weaponry is abundant, why aren't prices lower" at least then there would be a point t it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top