Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/11/2006 9:52:01 PM EDT

Dont get me wrong, Im sure running a gun store is not the easiest thing to do, especially with all the rules and regulations and what not. But, I have nothing but problems with a few of the gun stores in my area and here is yet another. A few weeks back I had a Franchi Spas 12 I had bought at a gun show at a super good price. I was excited but shot it a few times and found that it was not for me. I am super impatient and decided to try to trade it in at a local gun store

So I call a few places to guage the intrest. I give a call to one of them and I tell him about the gun and you had thought that I tried to burn his place down, He then proceeded to tell me how my shotty was a destructive device and how he does not even want it in his store. He then starts asking me where I got it and I told him a gun show and that my name was ran for the backround check. I guess he didnt believe me and asked for my name and addy and how he was going to report me to the atf. I just laughed and told him a simple no would have sufficed. Hilarious

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:38:03 PM EDT
Thats funny. Sad, but funny. Seems like most are a bunch of know it alls, but dont know $hit.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:55:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By calsapher:
Dont get me wrong, Im sure running a gun store is not the easiest thing to do, especially with all the rules and regulations and what not. But, I have nothing but problems with a few of the gun stores in my area and here is yet another. A few weeks back I had a Franchi Spas 12 I had bought at a gun show at a super good price. I was excited but shot it a few times and found that it was not for me. I am super impatient and decided to try to trade it in at a local gun store

So I call a few places to guage the intrest. I give a call to one of them and I tell him about the gun and you had thought that I tried to burn his place down, He then proceeded to tell me how my shotty was a destructive device and how he does not even want it in his store. He then starts asking me where I got it and I told him a gun show and that my name was ran for the backround check. I guess he didnt believe me and asked for my name and addy and how he was going to report me to the atf. I just laughed and told him a simple no would have sufficed. Hilarious

What city was this and the name of the shop so we can avoid asshats like this
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:12:49 PM EDT
Oh god, please tell me ???............this is so funny. i have an idea on who it is ......
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:05:41 PM EDT
It was the big one in fenton, I forget the name though I havent been there in awhile for obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:10:22 PM EDT
It was the big one in fenton, the name escapes me right now I havent been there in awhile for obvious reasons.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:45:39 PM EDT
Strange he called your gun a DD
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:56:34 PM EDT
Denny Dennis Sporting Goods? Was that the place?
Top Top