Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 2:08:43 PM EDT
Damn, I hate hearing this stuff. This guy was DOA. 2 in one week. Be careful out there folks.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#1]
And a 12 year old has to live with this tragedy for the rest of his life...teach your kids, guys
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:32:03 AM EDT
[#2]
heard about it on the way into work this morning. News report said the neither the kid or his grandfather, whom he was with and told him to shoot, had taken a hunter saftey class. How the hell can you miss not notice a hunter orange vest when looking through a scope?

Edited for clarity
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:32:45 AM EDT
[#3]
  Thats the NUMBER ONE thing that scares me about Hunting. Is Fucktards in the woods. I grew up hunting at a young age. Grew up rual. But haven't really been in a few years , partlly due to asshats with guns. What a shame. WarDawg
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:07:37 AM EDT
[#4]
damn shame.  the FIRST thing you do is to be sure of your target and whats behind it when you see a shot opportunity.

this all gives ammo to the anti-hunters/anti-gun crowd.  one of the boys from my church was shot 3 years ago by accident - a negligent discharge.  he was lucky and survived.

folks, like Five posted, teach your kids - whether they want to shoot or hunt or not.  at least they know how to be safe and spot unsafe behavior.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top