Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2009 10:45:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2009 10:48:06 AM EDT by DaddyPig]

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 10:59:04 AM EDT
The first thing that springs to mind is "why?"
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 11:02:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2009 11:02:56 AM EDT by streetfighter]
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 11:10:49 AM EDT
Its a bit Buck Rogers, but a lot more acceptable than that 9mm benchrest monstrosity.
Lets not forget that there is a 1911 underneath it all.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 11:12:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By limey1:

Its a bit Buck Rogers, but a lot more acceptable than that 9mm benchrest monstrosity.

Lets not forget that there is a 1911 underneath it all.

yer , but can you get it out

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 11:29:57 AM EDT

Reminds me of the Sterling L2A3 a bit....
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 11:58:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 11:59:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DaddyPig:

except the sterling smg was cool.....
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 12:21:18 PM EDT

The cocking handle is on the wrong side.

That said, it looks like a  refugee     escapee    reject from an early Star Wars props room.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 12:37:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/21/2009 12:44:50 PM EDT by Agent_Funky]

Kudos on the Avatar........ I remain convinced that Peppa is park of Govt indoctrination for 2 Year olds......  WE are an elite brotherhood of people who have been subjected to the incessant and somewhat addictive subliminal messages of Miss Rabbit, Madame Gazelle and that susbsititute for the anti-chirst that is George. Trust me.... I am a bit of an expert in these things

On the piccies......

Some loon poured cyano-acryate over a pistol and dragged it backwards though a command arms catalogue.

That is not WTF.... That is a double OMGWTFZOBBQFTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!

You win 20,000 internets.

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 12:43:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Agent_Funky:

Kudos on the Avatar........ I remain convinced that Peppa is park of Govt indoctrination for 2 Year olds......  WE are an elite brotherhood of people who have been subjected to the incessant and somewhat addictive subliminal messages of Miss Rabbit, Madame Gazelle and that susbsititute for the anti-chirst that is George. Trust me.... I am a bit of an expert in these things

On the piccies......

Some loon poured cyano-acryate over a pistol and dragged it backwards though a command arms catalogue.

That is not WTF.... That is a double OMGWTFZOBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinosaur.....raaaarrrrr!

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 12:46:15 PM EDT

On the piccies......

Dinosaur.....raaaarrrrr!

Eek.....Too Scary!!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 12:55:16 PM EDT

On the piccies......

Dinosaur.....raaaarrrrr!

Eek.....Too Scary!!!!

Link Posted: 12/21/2009 1:11:20 PM EDT

On the piccies......

Dinosaur.....raaaarrrrr!

Eek.....Too Scary!!!!

All I have to say is "FUN RUN"   ...... whenever I see this ... I think of you
Top Top