Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 5:49:48 PM EDT
Hey folks, I am a newbie from Ponca City, this place is incredible!  I have numerous different guns, so I will be spending some time a little bit of everywhere.  What's not to love about this place.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me be the first to say welcome. Don't tell anyone I told you but, it's kind of tradition around here to buy everyone a case of ammo when you join. Don't worry, there's not many of us, and after a couple of overtime shifts, you'll never notice the money you spent. BTW, I'd like some 7.62x39mm FMJ. Thanks, and again, welcome.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to see you here! We have a current contest going right now to see who can be the biggest a**hole here. The only two in the running are  Lester, a keyboard commando, and me.
If Lester makes a smart ass comment on something you post, ignore it.  He's well known  to do that.
In the interest of honesty, what twobravo told you was wrong. The only person you have to buy a case of ammo for is the most intelligent, best looking, and most modest person here. That would be me of course!
Check out the JTAC shoot thread. Some good people are going to be there and it will be a lot of fun. I've never gone before, but I wouldn't miss it this year for anything! Come if you can!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#3]
OKay, I found the Jtac thread, but I need more info on it, what is it?  Where is it, etc....Nevermind, I found the other thread.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome!  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey.......nice to have you...... and  5.56/223 wolf  ....... works for me

don't be a slacker get that ammo out as fast as you can it makes a good impression
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:31:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
.. and  5.56/223 wolf  ....... works for me

Don't let the fact we have some Wolf fans here bother you! Sometimes they aren't too swift but are still really nice guys!
You don't believe in Bigfoot, UFOs, and ghosts by any chance?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to the Oklahoma Funny Farm!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't you worry guys, I am getting this ammo boxed up and ready to ship as we speak.hould
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:46:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy shizzle! A new guy AND he has a sense of humor too. That's a hell of a good start.
Keep it up. <-----no smart comments from Dan or Rat about that.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Holy shizzle! A new guy AND he has a sense of humor too. That's a hell of a good start.
Keep it up. <-----no smart comments from Dan or Rat about that. hr

I do have a problem with you though!  I mean WTF is up with making fun of my hair?----->  Oh yeah, I am gonna like it here.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:49:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Cossi, you're gonna be fun to have here!  One thing to warn you about, don't ever get in the vicinity of Ndenway when he has to fart! Rat is still washing brown stuff out of his hair from being around Ndenway farting a MONTH ago!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:54:11 PM EDT
[#12]
welcome I am from the Enid area. Hun farm is May 4. it is free and you will love it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:49:28 AM EDT
[#13]
don't let these guys fool you, Wolf is excelent rifle ammo for shooting stuff with.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 6:02:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
welcome I am from the Enid area. Hun farm is May 4. it is free and you will love it.

More info please!

I have no problem with most kinds of ammo.   If it goes bang, I will shoot it.  I have shot some wolf before, and I tend to like the price tag that goes along with it, as far as for factory ammo.  That being said, I reload 90% of my own .45acp, just started reloading my own .40 cal, and reload 100% of my shotgun shells.

So I don't buy alot of ammo.  Some, but not very much.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:11:23 AM EDT
[#15]
HUN'S farm is a 20 or 30 mins south of the red river sw oklahoma. IT free - ammo , food , gas and beer money . the thread in in the tx hometown. from he Enid area it a a 4 hour drive.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Welcome!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Welcome
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Again, Welcome.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Welcome to the forums!! What part of OK you in? Pics of weapons ya have would be nice....just cause its always nice to ohhh n ahhh over everyones toys! And heck, I'll take either Wolf 7.62x39 or reloads of 7.62x39....I'm not prejudice. And I will not lose ANY sleep over you paying for overnight shipping...hahahahaha. Welcome!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Welcome to the forums!! What part of OK you in? Pics of weapons ya have would be nice....just cause its always nice to ohhh n ahhh over everyones toys! And heck, I'll take either Wolf 7.62x39 or reloads of 7.62x39....I'm not prejudice. And I will not lose ANY sleep over you paying for overnight shipping...hahahahaha. Welcome!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:20:52 PM EDT
[#21]
ARGH, for some reason I replied twice....internet got a little constipated there for a second...Dan never has that problem cause of his BBM Glory Days....but thats another story for another time.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:33:18 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
...Dan never has that problem ....

Rat, I'm sure if you spent time in the joint, you might get over your BBM fascination.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:36:57 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...Dan never has that problem ....

Rat, I'm sure if you spent time in the joint, you might get over your BBM fascination.

See another example of you not letting your BBM Glory Days die.....sad...very sad Dan.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:35:09 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
See another example of you not letting your BBM Glory Days die.....sad...very sad Dan.

Rat, I've never had glory days in that way. Aren't you tired of BBM crap????? Let it die, unless you can't get it off your mind!
And I sure hope that's not the case because you keep bringing it up!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey Cossi,   Ponca huh.........I remember when Farm Fresh Dairy division moved to Chandler.

I used to rope(team rope) and trade horses up at Fairfax.

Know any of the Tallchief family?

Dave
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rat, I've never had glory days in that way. Aren't you tired of BBM crap????? Let it die, unless you can't get it off your mind!
And I sure hope that's not the case because you keep bringing it up!

ME?? You need to go back in and do some checking Dan, I've tried and within a couple days you pop off with something again then I have shoot back at ya. Example you say....okay....while saying hi in another thread you posted up on the 4th I finally saw the thread and posted up the next day....here's what you said....

Quoted:
I'd prefer IMI or WWB instead of Wolf, but hey, it's your choice!
Welcome to troll central - home of the Brokeback Mountain Fan Club! Rat Terrier is the chief proponent of all BBM type actions!
Welcome!

I've tried and you keep bringing it up.....
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:43:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I've tried and you keep bringing it up.....

I seen an ad on tv saying it was now for sale on video, so no need to try any longer, ya'll can get a copy and watch it together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top