Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2013 11:45:27 AM EDT
Ok, so my police department will do the finger prints but i have to bring my own cards.
Anyone know where i can get the FBI cards locally? I would rather not have to wait on shipping.
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 10:57:41 PM EDT
[#1]
You need to use the ATF cards, otherwise they will reject your application. You need to order them from the ATF website.

You want fingerprint form FD-258LE; order at least two if not 4 cards (in case one of them gets flubbed during the print process)
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 4:46:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You need to use the ATF cards, otherwise they will reject your application. You need to order them from the ATF website.

You want fingerprint form FD-258LE; order at least two if not 4 cards (in case one of them gets flubbed during the print process)
View Quote

Thanks EvilEd
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 5:06:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Normally they ship pretty quickly (you should have it inside a week) but with the Gov't shutdown being a prissy little bitch...well, it might be slightly delayed

Otherwise - if you need it ASAP I think I have some spares I can send? I just remembered I'm sitting on a bunch
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 8:41:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Normally they ship pretty quickly (you should have it inside a week) but with the Gov't shutdown being a prissy little bitch...well, it might be slightly delayed

Otherwise - if you need it ASAP I think I have some spares I can send? I just remembered I'm sitting on a bunch
View Quote

If thats no trouble that would be great.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#5]
It's on the way...just a heads up - do NOT fill out anything on the cards! When you go to get printed it'll be done at the station if they have one of those fancy digital print reader/printer thingies.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's on the way...just a heads up - do NOT fill out anything on the cards! When you go to get printed it'll be done at the station if they have one of those fancy digital print reader/printer thingies.
View Quote

Rodger and Thanks
Hopefully ill be getting down there some time this week to get that done
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 9:40:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Updated my sig for ya
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Get your forms submitted . latest news is 15 months from pending  which pending process is taping 2 month's.... Yikes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top