Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/15/2013 10:45:27 AM EST
Ok, so my police department will do the finger prints but i have to bring my own cards.
Anyone know where i can get the FBI cards locally? I would rather not have to wait on shipping.
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 9:57:41 PM EST
You need to use the ATF cards, otherwise they will reject your application. You need to order them from the ATF website.

You want fingerprint form FD-258LE; order at least two if not 4 cards (in case one of them gets flubbed during the print process)
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 3:46:33 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Evil_Ed:
You need to use the ATF cards, otherwise they will reject your application. You need to order them from the ATF website.

You want fingerprint form FD-258LE; order at least two if not 4 cards (in case one of them gets flubbed during the print process)
View Quote

Thanks EvilEd
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 4:06:48 AM EST
Normally they ship pretty quickly (you should have it inside a week) but with the Gov't shutdown being a prissy little bitch...well, it might be slightly delayed

Otherwise - if you need it ASAP I think I have some spares I can send? I just remembered I'm sitting on a bunch
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 7:41:18 AM EST
Normally they ship pretty quickly (you should have it inside a week) but with the Gov't shutdown being a prissy little bitch...well, it might be slightly delayed

Otherwise - if you need it ASAP I think I have some spares I can send? I just remembered I'm sitting on a bunch
View Quote

If thats no trouble that would be great.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 8:05:08 PM EST
It's on the way...just a heads up - do NOT fill out anything on the cards! When you go to get printed it'll be done at the station if they have one of those fancy digital print reader/printer thingies.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 8:38:38 AM EST
It's on the way...just a heads up - do NOT fill out anything on the cards! When you go to get printed it'll be done at the station if they have one of those fancy digital print reader/printer thingies.
View Quote

Rodger and Thanks
Hopefully ill be getting down there some time this week to get that done
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 8:40:07 AM EST
Updated my sig for ya
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 8:12:30 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:53:31 PM EST
Get your forms submitted . latest news is 15 months from pending which pending process is taping 2 month's.... Yikes
Top Top