Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2008 12:57:15 PM EDT
I am an FFL/SOT int he Madison area if you guys are looking for firearms, transfers, Class 3 items or transfers give me a call 608-215-5516.  I have been in business for 5 years in WI, and have 20 years experience in the industry.  If you have to leave a message, I will get back to you.  Email is a great way to get in touch with me, you can do so at:

[email protected]

I will be out of town for 3 weeks starting Thurs, so I will be out of touch until I return.

Thanks!  
Link Posted: 5/11/2008 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I am an FFL/SOT int he Madison area if you guys are looking for firearms, transfers, Class 3 items or transfers give me a call 608-215-5516.  I have been in business for 5 years in WI, and have 20 years experience in the industry.  If you have to leave a message, I will get back to you.  Email is a great way to get in touch with me, you can do so at:

[email protected]

I will be out of town for 3 weeks starting Thurs, so I will be out of touch until I return.

Thanks!  

Are you a game warden??
Link Posted: 5/11/2008 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used Larry once. My very first form 4 went through him and went through without a hitch...but my 2nd attempt was less than stellar. I wanted to price an ops 12th model, surefire 556 and a 22 can. He said he would contact the companies and get back to me. Well after a few weeks he replied he had no luck getting any pricing. This was odd since these were popular and easy to get items. So I knew adco had 12th models and stock and asked him if he would form 3 the cans in. He reluctantly agreed stating he would charge me $65 dollars a piece. So I agreed asking for his info etc, then a week went by without any updates. I emailed him again and he then told me he would do it for $75 a piece after already stating $65 . Eventually after enough of what I perceived to be the run around I just went with another SOT who only charged $20 too boot.  I know Larry had some domestic issues he was dealing with. My first encounter did go well but after the 2nd, I would poke around with as many sots as you can find before deciding if he's the best for you.

Kramer
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 5:55:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I was going through some difficult times at that time, so I do apologise for the miscommunications.  However, I did contact Ops Ince numerous times, without any responses.  I am certain I would have got more in their face about their lack of response if I would not have been distracted.  I do not have access to Surefire products yet.  But, none the less...  I am glad to hear you got your items.  I do not know the details of your transaction so I am not sure if you bought the cans from them and they charged you 20 or if they charged you 20 for the transfer.  Anyway, sorry I was going through tough times when you needed assistance and I hope you keep me in mind in the future.

Thanks,
Larry
Shooting Systems
Link Posted: 5/12/2008 5:34:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/13/2008 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#5]
There was obviously a mis-communication on my part, due to everything going on...  I hope nothing EVER again effects me the way that whole things did!  Things are much better these days!!  Kramer, I'll make good on any attention to your needs I did not give. Drop me an email or give me a call when you need something again.    
Link Posted: 5/16/2008 11:45:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Could you move to Milwaukee?

I've tried to get the Shooters Shop to become an SOT, but they don't want the added headaches.
Link Posted: 5/16/2008 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[email protected]

Thanks!  

Are you a game warden??

So from a total lack of an answer I must assume you are.
Link Posted: 5/16/2008 6:56:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I've tried to get the Shooters Shop to become an SOT, but they don't want the added headaches.

I heard they are going CIII but I would still deal with Shooters Sports Center in Racine
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry, I forgot to answer that part of the post, I used to be.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Email GreenO, The guy is top notch.....

From his sig line.

"FFL type 07 class II SOT. (affordable transfers/dealing of firearms and silencers in Waukesha county) 262-613-8984 www.griffinarmament.com"
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#11]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
Could you move to Milwaukee?he

I heard they are going CIII but I would still deal with Shooters Sports Center in Racine

I was just there a few days ago, and they said they hope to become an SOT by July.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top