Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
9/23/2020 3:47:02 PM
Posted: 6/2/2010 1:41:56 PM EDT
I'm sure a lot of you folks already know about this, but it came up in another thread and I thought I'd post a link for those that didn't know already.

http://www.basfaz.com/Annie_Oakley_Sure_Shots.htm

From their site:

The Annie Oakley Sure Shots
is a woman’s shooting program hosted and designed by women.
Its goal is to…
Provide a safe, encouraging and comfortable shooting environment for women of all skill levels from novice to expert.
Promote firearms safety and education.
Open the door to a wide variety of experiences allowing women to progress into other shooting disciplines for personal satisfaction and/or competition.
Address concerns facing new shooters such as; self-defense, firearms purchases, care and cleaning of your firearm and other questions, in an open environment.
Facilitate a place where women can mentor each other, have fun and compare experiences with others who share a common interest in the shooting sports.
Offer a recreational activity in which the whole family can enjoy.

It's free and they meet every Thursday evening so if you live in the Phoenix area and know a lady that is new to firearms or wants to learn, get her out there. The Cactus League holds a practical pistol match every Thursday night, too, if you men need something to do while you wait.
Top Top