Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 11:03:12 AM EDT
We're down to only 2 states in the Union that don't trust their citizenry.

Nebraska gets CCW

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#1]
When the cheese heads gets theirs past. Leaving this arse hole of a state the only one left.

Daley will  beat his chest showing how prowd he is of his state, saying it is the only state to have common sense and not pass CCW.

Then again, that is going to put allot of pressure on this state to get inline with the other states...then question is.

Will this state break under the pressure.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:36:23 PM EDT
[#2]
That is good to hear, but one must remember that in places like MD or HI, most areas of NY, CA, etc.. legal CCW is next to impossible even though they are technically a "may issue" state...
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:04:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That is good to hear, but one must remember that in places like MD or HI, most areas of NY, CA, etc.. legal CCW is next to impossible even though they are technically a "may issue" state...

Even if you count may issue as non-ccw, we are still one of ten states that don't have CCW. What a shame.

I'm seriosly considering moving over the border to IN if AWB passes.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard a rumor that Dave Syverson wanted to propose a CCW bill.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:12:01 PM EDT
[#5]
i heard a rumor that daley is a lil bitch just like his daddy.....i think its true but will confirm upon me raping him in the ass

okay i dunno where i was going w/ that but i feel better now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top