Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2005 9:29:38 AM EDT
Hi! I'm obviously new here, and a bit overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of posts here at ar15.com! This section seems a bit more reasonable... :)

I live in NE Oklahoma, am married and have three kids. We're teaching them (gradually) everything they need to know about...well...everything.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I'm looking forward to learning from you guys!

~Sister~
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 10:09:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#2]
We're a wee bit rowdy, rude, crude, and obnoxious. But all very lovable!
Welcome to the Wild Side!
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
HOWDY!, stick around and you'll probably like this place, it tends to grow on you, soon you'll become as jaded as the rest of us.

MLW
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Welcome!

What he said

Three kids how do you afford ammo
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Fortunately, the kids like to shoot too, so they spend their money on bullets. The rule is, if you wanna borrow Mom and Daddy's guns, you gotta provide enough ammo so we can shoot too!
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
rwell rsista, Confusis rsay, ra framry rthat rshoots rtogether, rlike reachother rvery rmuch.

aaarrgg, welcome aboard, its customary that the new guys buy every body thats present and acounted for a case of ammo, but since you got three upandcoming young shooters that might not be fesiable, so we'll cut you some slack and make it a 1/2pt of bourbon instead, payable at the first shoot you attend.

MLW
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 5:21:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to the forums!!
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 6:59:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome!
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry Ndenway, I don't even know where the nearest liquor store is. Maybe I'll buy y'all a round at the local watering hole instead.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#10]
hey sister, no need to be overly cautious, its legal for indians to drink nowdays you know, but just joking with you, next new member signs on, you hit him up for a case of ammo and see if they agree.

MLW
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 6:52:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Welcome , Where in NE OK are you ?
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#12]
We're a bit south of Tulsa, not too far from 75. If that's not close enough, too bad.
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We're a bit south of Tulsa, not too far from 75. If that's not close enough, too bad.

Close Enough
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#14]
welcome sister, as you will eventually find out on here that you should be on the ever constant lookout for bigfoot,ufos,and mountain lions for the reason being that they are Indigenous to the area. and make mine lake city please.
Link Posted: 12/6/2005 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Welcome aboard from NW AR...I used to live in Tulsa...not too bad of a place to live...as for a public range Happy Hollow is probably the best around.
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Ummhh, to be honest, all my shooting has been done on private property. I've never been to an actual "range" that other people are likely to visit.
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#17]
well sister, I know for a fact that you'll like this place, if any of us should step outta line and say something offencesive, just break out the stick, we all had mothers, it just that we forget sometimes.

MLW
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
well sister, I know for a fact that you'll like this place, if any of us should step outta line and say something offencesive, just break out the stick, we all had mothers, it just that we forget sometimes.

MLW

yea but mine wont talk to me   say's I'm spawn
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW

yea but mine wont talk to me   say's I'm spawn

yeah at work every time I pull my book out I hear someone mumble "ah shit, that fat MF'er writin' somebody up", I got a call last night telling me my office has been moved to a closet upstairs, that just means I'll be spending a hell of alot more time on the floor, they think I been turning in to many write up and writin' up the wrong people, well by pushing me, they just caused my write ups to double, maybe even triple.

MLW
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 2:31:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

im about 30 mins south of tulsa seems as if most everyone else is around okc so i never get to join their reindeer games
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#21]
My "stick" goes everywhere with me...but if I break it out, somebody will get hurt. Let's just leave it where it belongs, mmmkay? Sar-1, I bet we shop the same stores. :)
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#22]
we probably do
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Hi! I'm obviously new here, and a bit overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of posts here at ar15.com! This section seems a bit more reasonable... :)

I live in NE Oklahoma, am married and have three kids. We're teaching them (gradually) everything they need to know about...well...everything.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and that I'm looking forward to learning from you guys!

~Sister~

well now that youv'e been around a few days still think that's a viable option
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Welcome
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#25]
hi,  have fun here.  everyone is full of shit mostly
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 1:27:14 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

~Sister~

well now that youv'e been around a few days still think that's a viable option

hey man, she can always learn from our bad examples, all she really has to do is set back and watch us, we'll set a new prescedent as to how things are done around here.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 5:06:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Thanks Jeff for the words of kindness towards everyone here...lol
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Rat, he must be talking about you.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:21:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Ahem.

Learning? Sure. Learning where not to put a pork chop. Learning that Bigfoot does NOT watch UFOs, he's too busy stalking Mountain Lions. And learning that Ndenway's screen name should be Pumba.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Ahem.

Learning? Sure. Learning where not to put a pork chop. Learning that Bigfoot does NOT watch UFOs, he's too busy stalking Mountain Lions. And learning that Ndenway's screen name should be Pumba.

well Sister it could have very well have been Pumba, cause I do have the occasional bout of gas and I have ate bugs and dog and cat food for that matter, the canned meat variety(close to potted meat) is best served on crackers, you know that old saying "everythings better ona Ritz".

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

No....I was guessing you actually but I didn't want to start throwing names around.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

No....I was guessing you actually but I didn't want to start throwing names around.

your way to kind Rat, that small guesture was mighty white ya, thanks.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:30:16 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

MLW>"<

HEY! I'm part Indian too damnit! I'm not completely white! Just mostly. Although, I've been accused of being black from the waist down....hahahaha
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:36:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

MLW>"<

HEY! I'm part Indian too damnit! I'm not completely white! Just mostly. Although, I've been accused of being black from the waist down....hahahaha

hey Rat I forgot that part indian deal, I guess I should have said "beige" or "ecrue", as for the black below the waist, all I can say is watch what you attach rubberbands to.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:03:01 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted: as for the black below the waist, all I can say is watch what you attach rubberbands to.

MLW>"<

Explain this please, I don't get it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted: as for the black below the waist, all I can say is watch what you attach rubberbands to.

MLW>"<

It's a sheep thing....
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:25:30 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

MLW>"<

listen to Pat, he's got college.

anyway, it means don't attach rubberbands to anything you don't want to turn black and have fall off due to lack of circulation, aka gangrene.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:18:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Oh....not black like that....black like....black snake, black momba....or sometin like that.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Oh....not black like that....black like....black snake, black momba....or sometin like that.

For some, the term is "one eyed python". Others, its worm!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:13:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For some, the term is "one eyed python". Others, its worm!

can you say.....Pork Chop, chopper, BigFoot, hammer............................................

MLW>"<  
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Not to brag or anything, but I was known as the Burger King when I was out and amongst them.
Why that nickname you ask?.....
Because I am the Home of the Whopper!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top