Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 8/17/2003 6:57:07 PM EDT
Well, its late summer. Anyone interested in getting together for a shoot somewhere in central Iowa?

Aviator
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 11:23:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Id be interested. I start classes in a couple of days, with my college schedule and my work schedule I can go to a shoot but it will have to be on a weekend and Ill have to know a couple weeks ahead of time so I can take time off work and get some ammo.

Otherwise Id be happy to go.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I would be willing to go if I was off work. May have a couple friends interested too.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 4:42:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else? Any suggestions on dates?  

Aviator
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#4]
My situation is this. I am off every other Sun, My next Sun off is the 7th of Sept so if anyone wants to make a shoot for then I'm game. The only free range I go to is Bays Branch but that is 35 miles away from even me. Closes range is Polk City  followed by NLSI but they are pay ranges. Any how have truck will travel. But Lets Make This HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope I can come out and do some shooting. My network classes are killing me this semester and my schedule is crazy. I ll bring my mother with me (she loves shooting too, and is in possession of my handgun)
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 9:50:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Hi everyone.  I'm new to the boards(been lurking a while) and would love to go out shooting with you guys.  I am free Sunday the 7th, let's just nail down a place to shoot at.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 8:30:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm working this weekend. I am over by Cedar Rapids so I not going to be driving too far to go shoot this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Am currently in Phoenix, driving Dad's truck for another two weeks  . Will update as I get new info.

Aviator
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 11:43:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Whatever happened to IAJack?

He ususally organized the fall shoot.

Link Posted: 9/6/2003 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#10]
It's good to see you again Bogz!  You must have been gone for a long time as IAJack is not allowed on this website after last years shakeup.  In a nut shell: it's hard to explain and even more difficult to understand.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:25:51 PM EDT
[#11]
BH, I still lurk around here quite a bit...

I've made some posts, got called a troll, yada yada yada.

The board, in general, is a far cry from what it once was...

I really liked the old board (most people don't even know there WAS an old board :)  ).

I remember reading about the whole shakeup.  I'm not sure what happened and who did what.

Hey, do you know the recipe for Tannerite?  I remember some fellas making their own last range shoot.  Feel free to email me if you need :)

[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#12]
No recipe for Tannerite per se but you do have to mix the two components together as it's a binary explosive.  When you buy it comes shipped in two separate containers and is not an explosive until the two are mixed together.  Are you going to the gun show at the Fairgrounds the end of this month?
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm going to try and make it out...  We are in the process of building a new house, so the fun-show money is a bit tied up :)
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top