Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/21/2004 8:51:57 PM EST
Me, my wife, two boys, and a bunch of friends went to the fair this evening. After seeing ZZTop,(I was not impressed!) we all went over to the midway to walk around. The boys were riding some rides while the wife and I just wandered around the midway. I hear this carny say "Hey why are you voting for Bush," after noticing my Bush button. Sensing an opportunity to open a poor misinformed souls eyes, I told him that I thought he was an honorable man, and the better of the two candidates. He asked me why I didn't like Kerry and I told him that I didn't trust him because of his flipflops and lies. I knew I was not going to get anywhere with him after he made the statement that he thought Clinton was the best president we had had lately. Mind you, this kid looked to be every bit of 19-20 so I knew he "knew what he was talking about!" He then asked me How many kids I had and if I wanted to see them die in "Bush's war." By this time he had exited his "booth" and was coming towards me. I told him he need not go there because I was a Vet (Marine) and he would not like what I had to say to him about that situation. I was ready to walk away when he spouts off, Well, if you were a "normal" person, how would you feel about your son or daughter dying in war all the time closing the distance between us until he was in my face. My wife looked at me, and then walked away. My two boys heard the comotion and started towards us. A couple of deputies about twenty feet away took notice and just kinda stood there, checking out the situation. I looked the carny dead in the eye and told him to "step off!" He kept running his mouth and was in my face. I just kept telling him to "back off" and the only reason his pathetic ass was able to be there was because of the many sons and brothers who had fought and died so his scuzzy ass could be free to critizize the very people that made it possible. I was hot! The deputies must have thought I had the matter under control because they started to walk away. I so wanted him to make some kind of threatening move! I wish I could tell you that he did, and I kicked his pathetic ass. But he just stood there, running his mouth and sputtering as I walked away.
On the way home, I was visibly upset(my wife drove) and my wife asked me to take a zanax. My boys and my wife commended me on not "ripping of his head and "spitting" in his chest cavity!" This incident pretty much ruined my evening as I can handle differing political views but , "Don't get in my face!" Oh well, that's pretty much it. Wish I could have made it a little more exciting for you guys but I do like sleeping with my wife better than "bubba" at county lockup.
Later
Hessian-1out!
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 9:00:47 PM EST
Good work Hessian-1
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:44:03 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:39:13 PM EST
Good self control. Far too many are brainwashed by all the Liberal B.S. being spouted from the Media, and Politicians that they block out anything other than what they want to hear. Nothing you say can change their minds even when your viewpoints are backed up by facts. It's just part of the world we live in.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:32:18 AM EST
What an asshole.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:38:39 AM EST
Excellent self control!

The high road can be a tough one to travel.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:27:18 AM EST
Did he have small hands and smell of cabbage?

Anyway..good self control, especially in front of the kids. IMHO beating the snot out of some mouthy POS ain't worth having to sleep on a steel cot and all the associated legal hassels. (Unless you or the family are in real danger)

Wonder if the same crew will be working the Hancock Co fair next week...I may need to wear my "72 Virgins Dating Service" Tee Shirt.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:20:47 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:56:17 AM EST
Stupid people MUST grow on a tree.We must find this tree and kill it.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top