Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 4:58:55 AM EDT
Went to get some 9mm Blazers at Academy Sports since it was $3.86/box of 50rds.  Purchased 6 boxes and they rang up $4.86/box of 50rds.  Oh well.  I went ahead and paid for it.  Still a good price, but obviously would of preferred $3.86/box.  On a good note, Monarch 7.62x39 is still $2.89/box of 20 rds.  Picked up 14 boxes of that too.  Also, Monarch .223 remington is same price.

ETA:  They also have Remington UMC Mega Pack 9mm for $27.67 + tax.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:18:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I would recomend Wally World for 9mm.  WWB 100 count for $11.34.  actualy I think its cheaper than Georgia Arms.  You just dont get the spiffy green ammo can.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#2]
The word I've heard is that Academy had to raise their prices by $1 because of metal and energy costs.  From your story, it sounds like a fact now.  Bummer.   $97 for 1K rounds is still a good price for great ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top