Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 4:01:21 PM EDT
Today I went to Tombstone Trading Post in Brookfield Ma.
They have a CCI .22LR target and .223/5.56 available. Along with 9mm, .38spl and good selection of center fire rifle ammo
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:04:36 PM EDT
Prices or manufacturer of the 5.56? Brass?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:12:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By zegermanznew:

You have a mass permit?
Can't buy ammo in mass without it
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 4:00:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By _Matt_:

You have a mass permit?

No but I work in Mass, with guys from Mass, some of whom have Mass permits. One of them Class A.

Someone will buy it for me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:32:32 AM EDT

You have a mass permit?

No but I work in Mass, with guys from Mass, some of whom have Mass permits. One of them Class A.

Most likely much cheaper elsewhere. I can't remember the last time I bought ammo in MA.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:20:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By djsmiles:

You have a mass permit?

Most likely much cheaper elsewhere. I can't remember the last time I bought ammo in MA.

I can't find any, anywhere. And unfortunately I can't delegate funding for a bulk purchase. I literally can't go to the range right now (with my rifle) or ill blow my load.

I work with a fella that just bought his first handgun up there, he can't get practice in because he can't find 9mm ammo. I mean he finds some, but it's all HP and defensive stuff. He'll be happy to hear.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:02:00 AM EDT
Dick's Sporting Goods in Hadley had Remington Green Box 9mm FMJ in stock at the "special" price of $39.99/50 rounds!!!!! They had Win USA .45acp ball ammo for $25/50 rounds. I never thought I'd see .45 less expensive than 9mm.

Looking at these ammo prices, I'm happy I buy primers and powder in bulk and have 15-5gallon buckets of wheelweights so I can cast. I can shoot high volume for about 6 years before I even start to rum low on anything.

I made sure I stocked up and stayed stocked ever since Obama was elected the first time.
Top Top