Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2004 8:56:42 AM EDT
 I got a 1000 last Saturday, but was wondering if any one has asked about getting a rain check.  I got ammo there last year and went back during the week and it was sold out.  I didn't really need any more at the time but I asked one of the guys working there if they would give rain checks and he told me they were supposed to get more in but if they didn't they would give rain checks the last few days of the sale.  I didn't go back to see if they did.
 Has anybody asked about rain checks this year?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 8:59:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
 I got a 1000 last Saturday, but was wondering if any one has asked about getting a rain check.  I got ammo there last year and went back during the week and it was sold out.  I didn't really need any more at the time but I asked one of the guys working there if they would give rain checks and he told me they were supposed to get more in but if they didn't they would give rain checks the last few days of the sale.  I didn't go back to see if they did.
 Has anybody asked about rain checks this year?

No not this year, but I did get a rain check last time when they were sold out..
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I ended up with a raincheck this time.  The guy basically told me the only way I'd know there was some in stock would be to keep calling back there.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Is it still on Sale?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:48:28 AM EDT
[#5]
sale ends on the 29th.

so they do offer rainchecks? if so ima go get one for later use
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:11:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Yup, I've got one for 50 boxes.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:36:49 PM EDT
[#7]
They do offer rain checks and sorry to have bought 6,000rds last Sat, but it was there and so were we!

Renee
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Any pick up the USA 9mm for $2.88 a box? 10 box limit, and NO RAIN CHECKS.
I went in twice and got twenty boxes, after that, the cut me off.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:10:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Any pick up the USA 9mm for $2.88 a box? 10 box limit, and NO RAIN CHECKS.
I went in twice and got twenty boxes, after that, the cut me off.

I never saw that... they had Winchester white box ammo on sale for $3.88 a box/50.  That $84/k out the door, and I picked up 2k.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn, I wished I lived closer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top