Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 8:06:12 PM EDT
let's assume I want to get into the business of making ar15 lowers - can anyone here point to high quality, high volume machining services? as a secondary question, how about anodizers that don't suck?

Local to Seattle, too. I don't want to ship this crap all over the place.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:12:30 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a place down in Tumwater that does some nice machining. Can't think of the name right now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Mega Machine Shop Inc
5323 Joppa Street Southwest, Tumwater, WA 98512
(360) 357-5372

They already know how to make AR lowers and how to put other peoples Logos and custom logos on them too, after recieiving a marking variance from the BATFE that is.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Mega Machine Shop Inc
(360) 357-5372

They already know how to make AR lowers and how to put other peoples Logos and custom logos on them too, after recieiving a marking variance from the BATFE that is.

Based on the WA HTF lower thread, it doesn't sound Mega has enough capacity to to fulfill their own needs, much less another customer.  Give them a call anyway.  They may need just one more customer to justify an expansion in their capacity.  Who knows.....
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Mega Machine Shop Inc
(360) 357-5372

Are they milling them or cutting down forgings?

Ah hell, I'll just call and ask in the morning
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:21:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Mega Machine Shop Inc
(360) 357-5372

Based on the WA HTF lower thread, it doesn't sound Mega has enough capacity to to fulfill their own needs, much less another customer.  Give them a call anyway.  They may need just one more customer to justify an expansion in their capacity.  Who knows.....

Actually capacity is a huge problem everywhere, which is why I'm looking around here.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:54:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top