Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2008 12:39:24 PM EDT
When are you people going to stop going to the games and keep complaining. All this talk i hear on the am sports stations and with the media and the fans, just imagine if we used all that energy and hot air we might actually be able to accomplish something worthwhile. We need to boycot the games from here on in, are you guys that desperate for football. yes its sad but we must do something. I have never been to a lions game and will probably never go, i listen to plenty of season ticket holders that complain year after year, Quit buying the tickets nowwwwwww...
Link Posted: 9/17/2008 6:30:02 PM EDT
I never saw the point of grown men, wearing "tights," running in bad weather to opposite sides of a sloppy field, beating the hell out of each other and overpaid to do it!  Regards
Link Posted: 9/18/2008 3:37:20 AM EDT
I don't support any of the pro team sports.  They have turned in to thug life.
Link Posted: 9/18/2008 4:00:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By smileyp:
I have never been to a lions game and will probably never go, i listen to plenty of season ticket holders that complain year after year

Going to the game is great if you like the UFC. lion fans fight with the other teams fans because the lions are losing! The fights are better than the games (he-he)
Link Posted: 9/18/2008 5:27:14 AM EDT
I don't get it.  Football is so boring... They play 1-2seconds then that 30sec-1minute to setup and go again.  It don't understand the fascination with it.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2008 3:54:00 PM EDT
I concider all the pro's a bunch of overpaid idiots. I have not nor will I pay good money to watch a bunch of men play kids games.
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 4:18:08 PM EDT
I don't go to Detroit unless I absolutely have to.  No way am I going to that fucking shithole for a sports game.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 5:07:34 PM EDT
Hey after improving last year to the third best high school team in Michigan I was hoping this year to see the kittens maybe even make it to the state finals at the Silver Dome.

I may get my wish.  

Are the Lions opening a flea market on weekends at the old Silver Dome parking lot?

Link Posted: 10/14/2008 6:07:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/15/2008 4:11:36 AM EDT by Avenger069]
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 3:54:31 AM EDT
Thugs? Try primadonnas.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 12:03:15 PM EDT
You people don't gamble enough.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 1:32:27 PM EDT
Sounds like a lot of soft, pussies are here. Go play chess. They get paid so much because the supply of excellent athletes is very low and demand is very high.

I went to the bears game a couple weeks ago. God they suck. Got the tickets for free, but felt like they needed to pay me to go. The Lions need to forfeit the season, cut the ENTIRE team, and hold tryouts the next 6 months. Guarantee you'll find 22 guys off the street that will play better.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 6:44:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jestice75:
Sounds like a lot of soft, pussies are here. Go play chess. They get paid so much because the supply of excellent athletes is very low and demand is very high.

I went to the bears game a couple weeks ago. God they suck. Got the tickets for free, but felt like they needed to pay me to go. The Lions need to forfeit the season, cut the ENTIRE team, and hold tryouts the next 6 months. Guarantee you'll find 22 guys off the street that will play better.

Mmmm, soft pussies...
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 10:43:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Armin_Tanzarian:

Originally Posted By jestice75:

Mmmm, soft pussies...
He's behind a computer screen,what do you expect?
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 1:46:28 PM EDT
I don't care about the professional games because thier way to expensive. I don't mind going to a Whalers Hockey game.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 4:12:27 PM EDT
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Top Top