Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 10:18:21 PM EDT
You guys are not going to believe this.

For the heck of it decided to buy a Winchester lever action just to have one in my safe.

So I go down to Kerley's in Cupertino CA as they had two of them in stock, and as my friend is writing down the serial number for the DROS he notices that the other Winchester that sold minutes before I walked into the store had a serial number one lower then mine.

Just for the heck of it I asked if he could call the guy and offer him 100 over what he paid and the guy said no.  

So if anyone knows someone who bought a Winchester 94 at Kerley's today 2-6-06 please let them know the 100 over what he paid is still on the table.

If anyone is interested they do have a very nice Winchester .375XTR there.

I'm posting this on a couple forums hopping someone will change their mind.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't think anyone could afford any other guns with all the lower buying...
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#2]
couldn't you have them order you two directly from winchester with consecutive serials? you're probably their best customer man.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
couldn't you have them order you two directly from winchester with consecutive serials? you're probably their best customer man.

that would take all the fun out of it.  they checked all their distributors and no one has lever actions in stock.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top