Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 6:30:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I still might go. Not much going on anyway. I just like walking around and taking in the "atmosphere".
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#2]
The last one I went to was the Hamburg Gunshow last fall, or was it in the Spring?? Either way, I can't remember.  I went on Sunday, and all the good stuff was gone.  

I walked around hearing how you could get AK's with a bayonet lug now that the assault weapons ban was done with.  Apparently, they forgot about the state ban... idiots.

I ended up buying 3000 rounds of ammo.  One box of 223, one box of 545, and another box of 762x39.  Around 109 a case.  I thought it was a good deal, compared to what it goes for now.

Either way, I leave a gunshow feeling very dirty.  Kinda like I have stupid all over myself.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The last one I went to was the Hamburg Gunshow last fall, or was it in the Spring?? Either way, I can't remember.  I went on Sunday, and all the good stuff was gone.  

I walked around hearing how you could get AK's with a bayonet lug now that the assault weapons ban was done with.  Apparently, they forgot about the state ban... idiots.

I ended up buying 3000 rounds of ammo.  One box of 223, one box of 545, and another box of 762x39.  Around 109 a case.  I thought it was a good deal, compared to what it goes for now.

Either way, I leave a gunshow feeling very dirty.  Kinda like I have stupid all over myself.

im glad I didnt waste the drive to get there...I heard that the show is poor on EBR sorts of stuff...hell AKs are banned as a whole in the city of Albany....

The Police State told them to put away the CETMEs?  Why?  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:45:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. You got it. Freudiant slip or not....  -Justin
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:14:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. You got it. Freudiant slip or not....  -Justin

it was no slip, I can assure you of that.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:23:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw one CETME for  $500+ on Sunday. No deal.

I did get a Mosin Nagant  91-30 dated 1944 with hammer and sickle for $75, and no tax!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:57:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I saw one CETME for  $500+ on Sunday. No deal.

I did get a Mosin Nagant  91-30 dated 1944 with hammer and sickle for $75, and no tax!

thats a good deal actually (the Nagant)....CETMEs are going up in price, $500 isnt BAD for a show price, I mean you pay more than that at shops near me for one ...but of course those same shops sell CETMEs with flash hiders so... id watch out buying one   <
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#8]
double post, sorry my internet on campus sucks...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top