Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2003 9:24:27 AM EDT

Well, what do you all think?

Crimson Trace will be there with our new AR lasers. As well as with our pistol lasers.

Should be a GREAT time.

Albany Rifle and Pistol Club
2999 Saddle Butte Rd.
Shedd, OR  97377

info call Mark Cook @ 541.745.5619

mods: tack?

-Z
Link Posted: 3/11/2003 11:35:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Spambo and Q-Man will probably be there.  It's a great time.  Imagine every machine gun you've ever seen and you can fire them for $$ of coarse.

When I say "every MG", I have seen for instance several M-16's, .30 belt feds, Thompsons, MP-5, BAR's, Vickers, AK-47's.....  You name it.

Spambo
Link Posted: 3/11/2003 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Ohhh that sounds like fun! Wonder if I'm free then...

-MrMaeda
Link Posted: 3/12/2003 11:17:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw pics of a p90 there once.
It was like more than $10+ each shot!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2003 3:51:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Could you please tell me more about your AR laser?
Link Posted: 3/17/2003 5:06:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Count me in!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2003 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Could you please tell me more about your AR laser?

www.crimsontrace.com/countdown.html

Available later this year. Feel free to call for more details.

You can see Beta samples at any of the Tri-County shoots.

-Z
Link Posted: 3/19/2003 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 1:27:10 AM EDT
[#8]
hmmm do you need to be a member to go?
I like about 25 mins from the range.
tho Ill only be a spectator
Link Posted: 3/29/2003 9:04:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Here are the different costs:

Shooters  $12/day or $20/weekend
 Spectators  $8/day or $15/weekend

Believe me, you will want to be a shooter.  There will be every kind of MG you have ever seen to HK G36's.

It costs usually $10 for a 30 round magazine so the owners make lots of $$.  There are belt feds also.  A guy I know was charging $20 for 50 rounds out of a MG-34.  It was a major ass kicker!

Spambo
Link Posted: 3/30/2003 1:41:01 AM EDT
[#10]
spambo:
Do you need to be over 21 to shoot FA?
Yes being 19 sucks...
hmmm looks like I may be there
My dad is friend with a local MG dealer that is big into ARPC
Link Posted: 3/30/2003 12:56:26 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm definately going to try and make this
Link Posted: 4/13/2003 6:58:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Can't wait!  I plan on bringing some friends.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
spambo:
Do you need to be over 21 to shoot FA?
Yes being 19 sucks...
hmmm looks like I may be there
My dad is friend with a local MG dealer that is big into ARPC

No you dont have to be 21 you have to be accompanied by an adult if you are going to shoot and no kids under 12 are aloud on the firing line. I think those rules apply if your family or someone you know has MG but i dont know about rentals. Since im only 14 I will be shooting video of the shoot for fun. I might do a little shooting if my dads friend goes. But MG's always are fun. But i always wear double ear plugs cause its loud LOL. But be planning to see me there we should wear sign on are backs saying we are with ar15.com LOL.

Justin
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 11:18:44 PM EDT
[#14]
If any of you have not gone to a full-auto shoot set your week-end aside and go! Over the years I have gone i've shot every gun you could want[i.e. sub-guns,assault rifles,belt feds,etc]Some guys bring some post dealer samples which the rest us can't usually shoot[G36,UMP,ETC]Avoid the lines and show up when the gates open.I think it's 10am. Have fun, only in america!  
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#15]
How did it go? I didnt have enough funds to make it. Is there another shoot in the works, I really want to go to a class III shoot.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#16]
I thought it was great...
It was my first full auto shoot id been to.
Everything you ever wanted to see was there.
G36 UMPs ect and all the regulars.

I finally shot a full auto for the first time.
Put 100 rounds through an RPD. cost me $25 to do it but it was worth every penny. Not to hard to control but it was heavy I shot it prone off a bipod. shot short bursts mostly and didnt hit the target much but I think that was due to the fact that to me it has crappy sights and I had no idea what the hell i was doing shooting a Full auto. Also my first time fireing an AW as I have most of my rifle experience through scoped bolt actons. but it was damn cool.
Also saw for myself how uncontolable an M14 is on FA. Hell looking at people shooting M16s it didsnt look to me that they were all that controlable with all the muzzle rise but Im not used to FA either.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:18:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Saweeeet! I wish was there. Ive always wanted to try an MP5A4. So was there any talk of another one?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:09:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes it was a great time.
As far as I know the shoot is a once a year deal.
If I red the rules right they do allow MGs to use the range 2 weekends per month on alternating days. You can read more into it on the clubs website. you might be able to work somthing out for you to shoot an MG with one of the members here who knows. But other than that I think youll need to wait another year. this was my first FA shoot and I dont know if there are others in the vally. that is the largest MG shoot on the west coast as Cali And washington dont allow C3 ownership to my knowlege.
I hear you on the funds though I dont even have the funds to buy an AR right now. Im going to try to get enough together to get one at the end of summer if everything works out right.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Ohh man, you would not believe my luck. Today after going to the Grants Pass boatniks I stopped by the Grants Pass Sports Park range and I arrive 5mins late to my surprise. There was a class III shoot going on all day!! Thats the second one Ive missed. Gah! Well I guess the next one is in september (Labor day) I dont plan on missing that one! By the way the range is great, best Ive seen. I'm getting a membership there soon.

-MrMaeda
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:58:31 AM EDT
[#20]
The winter shoot in albany was canceled last year due to lack of range help. Call the albany gun club in advance this year to make sure its a go!And yes I did go and had a great time(got to heat up the barrel of an MG42 this year)The vendors there are very nice, as it was getting late on sunday afternoon some of them were letting me shoot for free!!! All in all its a great atmosphere made that way by great people
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top